EIGHTEEN

"Don't be hesitated to come to us when we're back to Korea. Hope we can always keep in touch with each other" Jin said while giving me a friendly hug.

"Jin hyung will cook for you. Just name the dish" Hoseok said. I smile to ears and nods.

"Don't worry. As long as she named as my girlfriend, you guys will always keep in track with her" Namjoon said to them.

Namjoon suddenly bring Jin closer and whisper something on Jin's ear making Jin smile widely and pats on Namjoon's back.

I waved them a last goodbye for the last day here in LA. They waved me back as Namjoon and I walks to the door and closed it.

"I have a very great night. They're very good to me" I said, hugging on Namjoon's arm.

"Don't say about the great night yet because you haven't seen much. I actually prepared something for you" Namjoon said. I pull him stop and look at his direction.

"What? What's that?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll see. Let's go!" Namjoon pull me to walk again.

After a minute, I realized that we're not walking towards the car park but Namjoon bring me to the other building next to us. I was abit confused but I just followed him casually.

When we arrived infront of the lift, Namjoon bring out a small scarf and asked me to come closer. He then tie up the scarf and covered my eyes.

"Just follow my steps" Namjoon said on my ear.

"What kinds of surprised did you prepared? I'm getting curious" I said while leaning myself on him and let him leading.

"Its not a surprised if I tell you now. Just wait, okay" Namjoon said. I just nods and follow his lead.

About some minutes of walking, Namjoon suddenly stop and it makes me stop in my tracks too. Then, I heard a door unlocking sound.

Namjoon pull me again and I heard the door being closed.

After a few steps, Namjoon stops. "I'm taking off this scarf but please close your eyes. Don't open it yet, okay?" I mouthed an okay and nods.

Namjoon took off the scarf and tidying up my hair.

"I'll count to 3 then you open your eyes, okay?" Namjoon said, follows with his counting. "One, two, three. Open your eyes"

When I open my eyes, its abit blurred. The lights also abit dime. But after few seconds, I was gasped and surprised to see the room is beautifully decorated with a very romantic atmosphere.

I was busily looking around that I don't realized Namjoon is holding a bouquet of roses with a small box in the middle.

I was confused and still took the flowers. I open the box and even more surprised to see the necklace inside.