EIGHT

ROSE's POV

I was surprised when I saw Jimin and Jungkook was there too. Did they took the flight to Korea first? Did Namjoon is left alone in US? Or did Namjoon actually lied on me?

I was back to reality when I feel Jackson nudge my arms and I realized all eyes are on me right now.

I look at Jackson to give hint that I wasn't going to join them but Instead, Jackson pull me inside and close the door.

"Yaahh, Rose-yaa" Mino greeted me. I just nods and smile awkwardly. I'm close with Mino but suddenly feel awkward when there's so many unfamiliar eyes. "Jackson, you really have gut to bring her here" he continues.

"She's one of Blackpink members that aren't going around being clique to others so I thought it'll be fun for her" Jackson said while pull the seat for me.

I was seated in between of Jackson and EXO's Chanyeol. In fact that I'm not really awkward with Chanyeol because we used to did collaboration together and we start get close since then.

What's bothering me is Jimin and Jungkook was seated infront of me. They keep remind me of Namjoon.

"But she looks like she's being forced by you to come here tho" I take a glance and saw its GOT7's yugyeom who's beside Jungkook.

"Sometimes she need to be forced" Jackson said.

I glared at him and move closer to him, "do you wanna die" but Jackson just smile sheepishly at me.

"Jimin-ahh, where's Namjoon tho? I call him to ask him joining us but he's not answering. I thought you guys still in US" Jackson asked Jimin.

I automatically look at Jimin waiting for his answer.

"We already landed 2 days ago" wha—at? 2 days ago?

"Namjoon straight away going to Ilsan. He said he have something to be taken of" he continues.

Jackson nods and I saw him glance slightly at me. I become uneasy on my seat.

"Its been a long time since I saw you, Rose-yaa. How have you been?" Chanyeol suddenly start the conversation.

"Ah, I'm good. Just a bit busy preparing for our album" I said.

"Blackpink going to have a comeback? Wow, that's nice" I heard Eunkwang Oppa said from the end of table.

"I heard BTS also going to release new song. right?" Jackson asked Jungkook. "Ahh, its going to be a war" he continues.

"If its BTS, we Blackpink also surrender" I said, in jokingly manners, trying to dim up anxiety inside me.

"Ayee, what are you saying" Jimin try to deny.

As time passes, our conversation become easy going and as much I admit I'm being uneasy, they actually ease me up, trying to keep the conversation more fun and lit up.

We were joking around, gossiping around and takes a lot of pictures. The meals are also very mouthwatering. I admit I'm having fun too.

Suddenly, I saw my phone lights up on the side, showing an incoming call. Its Namjoon. I saw Chanyeol accidentally took a glance.

Luckily, I save Namjoon's number as 'Mr. President' so Its likely avoid the suspicion.

I quickly declined the call. I set the phone on silent and shoves in my bag.

"Do you need to go home right now?" Jackson asked. I look at my watch, it shows 9:30pm. I didn't realized how time passed.

"Can we?" I asked him back. He just nods and took the last sip.