FIVE

Rose's POV

I woke up in this morning because of this kid Lalisa Manoban keep making a fuss for me to accompany her to the hair salon. Usually she can go alone but today shes being such a baby.

"Chaeyoung-ahhh, you haven't ready yet?" I can hear Lisa is whining outside. Aish, this kid.

"Wait, 10 minutes" I shouted.

I keep it simple with my black rips jeans and my fav black hoodies. I put all my things such as purse, earpods, in my ysl bag and sling it on my shoulder.

I took my phone and see any notification. As expected, I received a replied from Namjoon. He's asking me whether I already have a breakfast or not.

It has been our daily things. Since our first meet being a clique, we're getting closer each day. No matter how busy he is, he will always send me a morning wish.

Jackson's will be a one and only place for our meeting. He doesn't mind tho. He just happy since I rarely get a male friends. Even though, sometimes he warned me to be careful.

"I will have my breakfast outside. I'm going to hair salon with Lisa so we will grabbing it before that" - RS

After replied to Namjoon, I put my phone at my back jeans pocket and walk to the door.

I saw Lisa laying on the couch, playing games in her phone. I jokingly push the off button and it surprised her very much.

"Yaaahh, Park Chaeyoungggg" she is whining loudly right now.

I just laughed and wears my bucket hat with my black mask. I walk to the front door and put on my black adidas shoes.

"Park Chaeyoung, are you going to a funeral?" Lisa eyed me from the head to toes. "I think you should dye your hair to black too" she continues.

I rumble in my bag and took out my black sunglasses. "I think I should wear this too right?" I put on the sunglasses and posed, "lets go"

"Woahhhh, sassy rose" Lisa hit the woah and laughed. I chuckled and motion her to walk beside me.

I drive to a cafe nearby our dorm. This is one of our fav cafe. It served so many delicious things. Me being Park Chaeyoung, always drool over foods.

Our table is full of variety foods. We ordered a scrambled egg sandwich, soufflé pancakes and Gelato pie, with some coffee.

"Let's eat. Thank for the food" Lisa hold her fork and dig in the pancakes.

I start with the sandwich and dance my shoulder excitedly that the food taste so good.

"Aegi- yaa. Your mouth" Lisa chuckled and shove me a tissue. I didn't even realized the sauce is smudge around my mouth. I took the tissue and thank her.

Suddenly my phone lit up and a notification shows a message from Namjoon. I took a quick glance to Lisa and saw her busy eating so I open the message.

"Have a good meals. Anyway, are you going to dye your hair?" - RM

"What? No. I'm quite pleased with my blonde hair. Just doing some treatment only. Are you in your studio?" - RS

Not long after, I get a quick reply,

"Ohh, I thought you'd changed hair color. I like your blonde tbh. It suited you. And yeah, I'm in my studio working some new music while looking for some inspiration " - RM

"Ayee, thank you. Anyway, good luck. Wish you the best. You're genius so everything ease your way" - RS

"Thank you, Rose-yaa. Be careful, you might be my inspiration tho" - RM