SIXTEEN

I just finished baking with Alice unnie. We baked some cookies which is Chocolate cookies and white chocolate macadamia cookies. We also baked a brownies and cheesecake.

Its quite a lot actually. When I asked her who will be finished all of this, she said that she wants to give out to some neighbors who's been taking care of her since she moved here.

I know Auntie Anne. She's a very good person. She's an old grandma who's lived with her husband. She only have a daughter and she used to told us that after her daughter married, she moved with her husband. She only visit them like twice in a year.

That's why she adored Alice unnie very much. She treats Alice like her own daughter since Alice unnie also lived alone.

We finished packing whatever we baked this evening and will be give out to them after this.

When everything is been cleaned up, I jumped on the sofa and let a deep sigh. I finally got a rest. I don't know why I feel very tired but I had fun too.

"Here, drink it" Alice unnie hands me a glass of juice. I get up and thanked her.

"Take a rest and then, you can talk to your sweetheart about that thing later" Alice unnie said.

Oh yeah, about that. Actually while baking just now, I told Alice unnie about what happened this noon. How I met Taehyung and Jin. Also about they asked me to join them for tomorrow.

"Tell me honestly. Do you think its a good idea if I go?" I asked her.

"Its up to you. Its your decision whether you want to go or not" she said.

"I'm afraid they'll get uncomfortable. It'll be awkward then" I sighed.

"They won't invited you if they feel uncomfortable"

"Jin and Taehyung may not be but I afraid the other members will" I look at Alice unnie for help.

"That's why you should talk to Namjoon about this. Sooner or later you have to meet them too. Until when you want to be awkward with them?" Alice unnie shakes her head at me. I just pouts.

"Think, baby. Think! Alright, I want to take a nap first before going out to Auntie Anne's. I let you on your own, okay?" Alice unnie look at me and I just nods and send her an okay.

*****

The day has come. The day I will be meet with all BTS members. Not as Blackpink's member, Rosé but as Namjoon's girlfriend.

After Namjoon and I had some talks last night, I decided to join them today. Actually Namjoon also persuaded me to come as he want to introduce me to all his members. Eventhough they already knew me but he want to introduce me as his girlfriend.

Namjoon also told me that all his members also was excited for having me today. I know they're all good guys so I hope we won't be awkward then.

I was searching for some suitable clothes that I will wear today. Namjoon told me to just wear some comfortable clothes as we will just gathered at their homestay.

Its 12pm now and I must arrived there around 1 o'clock so I have about one hour to get ready. I come early because I promised Namjoon to help them with some cooking.

I change my clothes to a white shirt and my fav high waist baggy jeans. I face the mirror and braids my hair. When I satisfied with my look, I wear my slings bag and put any important things inside. I grab my car key and walks out from the room.

Alice unnie is not at home right now. She has to meet her clients so I send her a message that I will be going out now.

I revved my engine and hits the road. I was a bit nervous tho. My palms sweats! May everything is going to be okay.