TWENTYㅡTWO

3rd person POV

After Namjoon came home last night, his members all waiting for him at the living room. Once the door being unlocked, they'll turned their heads to the door.

Namjoon come inside with the view of his members staring at him worriedly. Jimin and Jin walks forward to Namjoon.

"Are you okay, Namjoon-ahh?" Jin asked him.

Namjoon nods his head and give him a small smile. Even though he did smiled, it looks very sad. "I'm fine, hyung" Namjoon replied. He then turned to the other members. "Don't worry, guys. I'm okay. Thanks for your concern"

Namjoon then taps on Jin's shoulder and walks to his room. He lay on his bed and spread his hands while staring at the ceiling.

He want to know whether Rose go back home safely or not so he actually didn't left her behind. After Rose climbed down and get into her car, he asked the taxi driver to followed Rose's car from behind.

Thankfully, she straight away go to her home. He worried if she did anything stupid in that kind of emotion.

He did felt sorry to Rose too. She always have a soft spot in his heart. But today he feel his head really messed up. Maybe he's being tired is one of the reasons why.

He doesn't get enough of sleep nowadays. His schedules is very packed. He need to practicing and arranging for end of the year awards stage too. Its very tiring.

If he ever feel worn out like this, he always come to Rose to comfort him but since there's misunderstanding between them, his head become more messed up.

"Hyung...?"

Namjoon come back to earth when he heard someone is calling for him. He saw Jimin peek his head at the door.

"You're sleeping?" Jimin asked again.

Namjoon sit on his bed and shake his head a no. Jimin come inside and close the door. He walks towards Namjoon and sit beside him.

"Your expression is not good" Jimin said. "Hmm, did you meet Rose?"

Namjoon let a deep sigh and nods. "She came to find me"

"I'm sorry. I have to tell Rose. I'm worried about you" Jimin show his sad face.

Namjoon send him a small smile. "It's okay, Jimin-ahh. I don't mind"

"I hope both of you will settled down and clear all the misunderstanding. I don't like to see hyung like this" Jimin said, in concern.

"I know, Jimin-ahh. Don't worry, okay" Namjoon said, assured him. "Go to sleep now. Take a rest"

Jimin give Namjoon a small smile and caressing his back, "you too, hyung" Jimin walked out from Namjoon's room and close the door.

Namjoon stared at the door for awhile before get up and hit to the bathroom to freshen his body and mind.

*****

GDA were held at the Gocheok Sky Dome. As announced, the lineup for the ceremony includes so many famous idol artist.

The artists arrived early for their red carpet. They will be lead to their waiting room before the show starts.

As soon as Blackpink members finished their red carpet and interview, they walked to the waiting room.

Rose found out that Blackpink's waiting room is three room away from BTS'.

She watched other artists' red carpet from a TV provided inside the waiting room. And suddenly the fans were shouting all over the place.