TEN

ROSÉ's POV

I think today is the most exciting day in my life. I'm going to fly to LA, for fun, with love of my life, Kim Namjoon.

We're already planned about a month ago but today just happened to be a day where's we can fulfill it.

Its been 6 months since we've been officially together. Thanks to God everything is going smoothly well.

No one knows about our relationship whether BTS members nor Blackpink members. Only one person who knew it, its Jackson. Because he's close with Namjoon and me too so we can't lied to him. But he's actually happy for us.

I told my company that I'll go to LA for family matters. Thank God, they let me because they knew my sister, Alice currently in LA. So, I actually kinda pulled out the sisters card and its actually worked.

Namjoon already landed in LA last week for works matters with other BTS members. They're just finished everything and now they're having a break time there. Namjoon told me that he'll fetch me on the airport.

I packed my things light and grab my slings bag to slings it to my body. I saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie at the front. They're waiting for send me off to the our manager's car.

I asked my manager to send me to airport because I don't know how long I'll be in LA so I might left my car too long in airport if I drive it.

"You finished, Chaeyoung-ahh?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, I just packed what I need" I said to her.

"Let me help you" Lisa said while grabbing into my small luggage. I thanked her.

We arrived at the front gate and found our manager waiting there. After I put aside my things, I bids them a goodbye.

"Jennie in Paris while you're going to LA. I'm going to spoiled this girl here" Jisoo unnie jokingly said while pointing to Lisa.

"It's okay, unnie. I always be here for you" Lisa said. I chuckled and get into the car while waving to them.

I arrived at the airport and thanked my manager for sending me off. My flights is in 30 minutes so I straight over get into the plane.

I message Namjoon to inform him that I already get into the plane and I'll arrived in the meantime.

NAMJOON's POV

I just woke up and I got a message from Rose that she will be arrived soon. I smiled and replied back the message saying I will be waiting for her.

The flight from Seoul to LA estimated to be around 13 hours so I have big gap times before I fetch her on the airport.

I put my phone aside on the table and walks to Taehyung's room where I found him playing games so I asked to join him too.

I didn't even realized that We've been playing the games about 2 hours already. I just realized it when We both complaining to be very hungry.

I saw Jin's head popped out on the door and asked me, "Namjoon, can I get the restaurant's number where you ordered food last time?"

"Yes, hyung. Its on my phone. I'll ordered for you because we're also hungry too" I said while searching for my phone in my pocket but Its not there. I tried to recall where did I put my phone.

"Yahh, your phone is on table at front. I'll take for you. Wait for awhile" Jin said and I thanked him.

I continue the game which is came to end in a minutes. I heard the door being opened and Jin hyung come inside with Jimin beside him.