TWELVE

Finally we arrived at one of the largest theme park in California. We walked through the gate and strolling inside the theme park. I was amazed at how big the place are. there's a lot of people too. From a big family to a small groups and also of course, couples. All are having a happy faces.

While we are strolling around, I found a booth that sell a lot of cute headbands. I actually get attached to it but too shy to ask Namjoon for it. But then I feel that Namjoon is dragging me to the booth.

"Choose one" He said while smiling at me.

"Are you buying it for me?" I asked, grinning exposing my teeth.

"Yes, I am. Choose one" He said and I begin to search for something that I like.

I then feel attracted to cat-ear headband. Don't you think it is so cute? keke. I then grab one cat-eat headband and wear it on my head. I turn around and show it to Namjoon.

"It is cute?" I asked, showing the cat-ear headband.

"Yes, it is cute. But you're cuter" He said and winks. I suddenly feels my cheek is burning. Oh, my Mr. sweet-talker.

"I choose this one" I said to Namjoon. He then nodding and pay to the booth's owner.

We continue strolling around and watch people around us having so much fun. it's all on their faces.

"Come" Namjoon said while grabbing my waist and bring me closer to him. He then intertwined our hands.

"There's many men here. I don't like them being touchy-touchy with you" He said with lower voice. I just smiled. Protective as always.

We sprinted to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This is the most popular zone in Universal Studio Hollywood and thankfully that there's not too crowded at the waiting line so it's possible for the short waiting times.

Once at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we're going straight for the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride over at the Hogwarts Castle. This 4D thrill ride is one of my favorites and is a must for all Harry Potter fans. It is highly entertaining because Namjoon and I is a very big fans of Harry Potter.

After the ride, we chill-out with some butter beer at the Three Broomsticks, and walk around the shops in Hogsmeade Village, including Ollivanders, Zonko's and Honeydukes. It's very fun!

Namjoon is helping me with some photos too. I also take some good pictures of Namjoon. It's very disappointing if we aren't talking picture together. So, Namjoon approach a middle-age woman and asked her to take our picture. Thankfully, it turns out good.

"Let's move to the other places" Namjoon said, still holding my hands. I nods and smile.

We left the magic of Hogwarts and entered some light-hearted entertainment. Super Silly Fun Land is a minion-themed waterpark and carnival. Kids are sure to have a blast here. Even we, an adult is having fun here with Super cute minion props.

"Stand beside the minions. Let me take your picture" Namjoon urge me. I just follow as he said and stand while posing cutely beside the minions. I don't want to lose tho. keke.

After the minions, this quirky corner of Universal Studios Hollywood took me by surprise. Just right beside Super Silly Fun Land, there are a couple of French-themed streets and the streets sure are photogenic.

Of course I troubled Namjoon with taking so many pictures of me. And Namjoon too, troubled some middle-age strangers to take our pictures together. Since if we asked the youngster, we afraid some of them will recognized us.