TWO

Namjoon was abit surprised that he woke up at 12pm, considered late because he used to woke up very early during their heavy schedule. This is the best sleep he ever had since long time, he thought.

He snatch the towel and walks to the bathroom to get shower. Feeling good and fresh, he open the closet and pick up some casual clothes. After getting ready, he bring along his things and walks out from his room.

At the living room, there's Jimin and Jin watching Netflix with lots of snacks on the table. He just shake his head looking at them.

"Oh hyung. Where are you going?" Ask Jimin when he saw Namjoon is getting ready to go.

Namjoon stops and walk to them instead.

"Going out chillin around. You guys just stay at home?" Ask Namjoon.

Jimin just nods his head while shoving snacks into his mouth. Jin is too focused to reply.

"All the members at home right now?" Ask Namjoon again.

"No, Taehyung was out too with his actor friends. Yoongi and Hoseok is buying some food outside. Jungkook, yes, he's home. Still sleeping" this time Jin replied. But his eyes still focus on the TV.

"Why bother buys outside when they can ask for delivery?" Namjoon feels weird. As he know this guy name Yoongi is lazy af.

"Let them be. Its not like we always saw Yoongi  like that. I feel like I want to wipe my unfalling tears" There it goes Jin being extra.

"Hyung, just go. You'll end up sitting here for hours if you play around with Jin hyung" Jimin said while pulling Namjoon to the door.

"Yahhhh, don't forget to bring any good foods" Jin shouts from the living room.

*TIMELAPSE*

Namjoon arrived at Jackson's house at 2pm. It took around 20 minutes from BTS house. His manager send him as the manager is on his way to Bighit.

He rings the bell and for seconds, he heard the door is being open. There's Jackson smiling and offers him a brohug.

Namjoon then enters the house and put his things aside. He sits on the sofa at the living room while Jackson go fetch some snacks and drinks.

"Whats up, Jackson Wang? Anythings good?" Namjoon asked when Jackson already sat infront him.

"Same as usual. Nothing's really interesting. I'm more in mainland China than korea though. But now, I'll be in Korea more as we're currently preparing for comeback" jackson replied while shoving snacks into his mouth.

"Good for ya, man. Good luck" said Namjoon.

"How about you? Finished all the promotion, I guess? Your face is glowing" Jackson look at Namjoon smiling widely at him.

"Yes. You're right. We're on our long break right now. You don't know how wonderful my sleeps last night" Namjoon answered happily.

"You work so hard. You guys deserved it though" Jackson said. "Use your break wisely. Have some fun, man" he continued.

"That's why I came to you. In Wang Jackson, I trust" Namjoon said while Jackson is laughing hardly now.

"You eat already?" Jackson asked to Namjoon.

"Nah, after I woke up, Getting ready, I just go straight here" Namjoon suddenly remembered, "oh wait, just a piece of breadsticks thought. Jimin's"

He remembered he took Jimin's bread on the table while jogging out from their house just now.

"What you want to eat? Let's call for delivery" Jackson suggests. "Or you want to eat outside" he asked again.

"No no, delivery is cool. I think I just too lazy to go out" Namjoon answered. "Let's call some chinese. Stay with you makes me craving chinese foods" he laughed.

"As much as I love my mainland, I must says I'm tired of chinese foods already. But today I think I craved for it too" Jackson grab his phone to call for delivery.

"I love you, my man" Namjoon winks at him as Jackson make the kissmunch gesture.

They continue talking about this and that and sharing whatsoever stories they have. The doorbell rings shows foods they ordered had arrived.

Namjoon being generous to pay for the meals as its been a long time since they met.

Jackson unpacking the foods and arrange it on the table. Jjajangmyeon, Tangsuyuk, Japchae and Mandu. Not to forget some cold beer too.

They're eating and continues talking about other things they missed out while enjoying the cold beer get inside their throats to their bodies. Heavenly tasted.

Suddenly they heard door unlocking sound. It makes they look at each other.

"Are you expecting someone beside me today?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I dont think so" Jackson feels weird. As he remembered, he's not having a guest today. And the person knows his door password? Who could be..?

*start from here, the BOLD letters is an English dialogue*

"Mr Wang, Where are you?" The voice turned out to be a girl's voice talking in perfect english with some accent. Sounds like she's taking off her shoes now.

"You know what, I'm so bored. And I buy you something. Your favorite, its a ....." the girl suddenly stop midway in the living room while looking at both men that staring at her now. Her jaws drop.

"Rose-shii?" Namjoon look at her with an unbelievable expression. He then look at Jackson too.