TWENTYㅡEIGHT

[BREAKING! BTS RM & BLACKPINK ROSÉ ARE REPORTEDLY TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP]

[BREAKING! BTS RM & BLACKPINK ROSÉ ARE CURRENTLY DATING]

[BREAKING! BTS RM CONFIRMED TO BE DATING BLACKPINK ROSÉ]

[BIG HIT & YG ENTERTAINMENT RELEASE A STATEMENT REGARDING THEIR IDOLS BTS RM & BLACKPINK ROSÉ RELATIONSHIP]

Hello, this is Big Hit Entertainment / YG Entertainment

To be informed to all the fans of our artists, BTS' leader RM or real name, Kim Namjoon and BLACKPINK's main vocal Rosé are currently dating.

They're an close acquaintances who's soon shared a good feelings towards each other.

Tomorrow, on 1PM KST, we will held a press conference with both idols to declare their relationship and answer to all your questions.

We hope all the fans can support their decision and wish them a happiness.

Thank you!

Netizens' comments on RM & ROSÉ dating news.

"Whatttt? That's very random"

"De hell is thiss?!??!!?!"

"Damn what kinds of sorcery is this???!!!"

"RM AND ROSÉ???!! BUT I WANT JIROSE!!!"

"That fckinh bit*ch doesnt deserve our leader!!!!"

"I bet you they'll break up soon"

"She just looks like a dumb high school girl who fell in love with a famous and genius student"

"They're on their highest peak of career. Aren't they afraid this sudden dating news will bring them down?"

"Dating is not a crime, don't treat them like a criminal"

"If You Are Happy, We Are All Right. We Will Always Support The Both Of You"

"Imagine them having a conversation in English. That's a chef kiss"

"Can't even imagine both of them together omaigad"

"WHATS OUR SHIP NAME? NAMROSE? ROSEJOON? RMSÉ?"

"Baby, stop reading all the comments" Namjoon comes from behind and took a sit beside me.

"I wish to, but I can't help to not pay attention to it" I pout.

"I know, but I just don't want you to get hurt" Namjoon said while caressing soft to my hair.

I let a sigh, "I'm sorry for makes you worried"

"It's okay. Just stop reading to it, okay? It'll drain your energy and spoil your mood. You need to be in a good condition" Namjoon said.

"But actually, it's not that bad. There's some that cursed our relationship but there's alot of people who's roots for us and wish a good luck too" I said.

"This is just the beginning. We'll be facing more in the future" Namjoon gives me a reassured smile.

I just nods and slide into his arms.

Namjoon and I decided to stay at his apartment for a night.

I actually forgot that Namjoon own an apartment. He rarely use it because he often stay at the dorm with other BTS members.

We decided to stay together for a day because we need to present for each other. Namjoon also making a fuss for not wanting to let me alone. He's afraid I'll be drown in a unnecessary thoughts.

Plus, it's easier for us to coming together for the tomorrow's press conference.

Time passes, I look up to see Namjoon is already sleep, with me in his arms. He looks very calm.

I'm very grateful to have Namjoon with me. I realized how he played an important role in my life. His presence is essential and absolutely needed.

"I love you, Namjoon-ahh. Let's fight for this. Let's be happy" I whisper to him.

I bring our intertwined hands up to my lips and kiss it softly. I close my eyes again and enjoyed myself with his warmth.

God, please ease everything for tomorrow.