TWENTYㅡSEVEN

"Jennie Kimmmmm——-" I roared her name while searching for her.

I found Jennie at the living room, eating snacks while watching netflix. She turned to me and creased her forehead.

"What, Rosie? You're being loud" Jennie said.

I walked to her and jumped towards her side. I wrapped my hands and legs on her body to annoyed her.

"Yahh, Park Roseanne!" Jennie shouts while trying to released her body from me.

I laughed and lose abit my hands on her body. I open my mouth, asking her to feed me some snacks. Jennie then put the snacks inside my mouth.

"Aren't you feeling bored? I'm so bored now" I said to Jennie.

"No, I enjoy watching some dramas. Until you came" Jennie said and rolled her eyes playfully at me.

I grinned and clinging more to her. "I don't know what to do. And somehow feelings very uneasy. I need to catch some fresh air"

"You should take some rest, Rosie. You will be very busy and tired than us tomorrow onwards. Tomorrow, our company will break out your dating news. The day after tomorrow, you and Namjoon will having a conference to declare your relationship. It's going to be very tiring. Moreover, you have to bear some netizens badmouthing you too" Jennie said while caressing softly my hair.

I sighed. Yes, tomorrow our company will spread out the news. And both our side agreed to having a conference about our relationship. It's easier to hearing directly from us. So, it won't create other rumors.

Maybe that's why I feel very uneasy now. I'm being very nervous and tried to not thinking too much.

I can't stay up at my room the whole day. Its driving me crazy about how many thoughts that have been running into my minds.

I need to take a fresh air. Clear my minds and forget about my overthinking.

"Rosie? Rose-yaa..."

I snapped out when Jennie nudging lightly my shoulder.

"Ahh, sorry. What did you say?" I asked her again.

Jennie shakes her head slowly while looking at me. "You really need a healing. You're totally drown into your thoughts"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" I grinned, abit guilty.

"Enough, stand up and get ready now" Jennie said, leaned forwards.

"What? Why?" I asked her, being confused.

"Let's take a walk and get a fresh air" Jennie said, already getting up.

"Really? You're willing to ditch your netflix?" I asked her, batting my eyes.

"Don't make me change my mind, okay? Now move" Jennie said while walking to her room.

"Alright, wifey" I said to her and run to my room.

After getting ready, Jennie drive to our favorite place, of course Hangang Park.

Even though the place is everyday crowded with people, we always managed to sneak out without being recognized.

While on the road, I received a call from my Mr. President, Kim Namjoon.

I smiled before answered the call, "Yes, who's there?"

"Your namchin. You know namchin? It's boyfriend in English" Namjoon replied in English.

I laughed, "oh, so you're GongYoo, my namchin?" I asked playfully. Jennie took a glances questioning me.