NINETEEN

The morning has come. I was enjoying the comfort of the softest mattress and cozy blanket after the best night I ever had yesterday.

I smiled in the satisfaction of the warmth. But when my hands suddenly reached to my side, I could feel the emptiness.

I search for my phone and found I have no notification. Its kinda weird that Alice unnie didn't try to reach me out when I'm not coming home last night.

Suddenly, 'PPANG!' A loud noise come from outside the room. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen.

I jumped out from the bed. I just realized that I only wearing Namjoon's shirt from last night. My face suddenly become red.

When I was out from the room, I was greeted by the smell of burnt food. As I follows the smell, its really come from kitchen.

I found a wellbuild figure behind the gas stove, struggling with the pan and spatula. Moreover, he's shirtless, only with an apron.

I leaned to the wall and staring at the figure. "You will burn yourself and this kitchen, Mr Kim"

Namjoon was abit startled. He turned around and when he saw me, He pout and show a disappointed face.

"I just want to make a breakfast for you" Namjoon muttered.

"And I guess you sure rarely be in the kitchen" I said while walking to him.

The kitchen was abit mess. But there's something caught my eyes. I walked closer to Namjoon and grab his left hand.

"You burnt your hand" I stated in surprised.

"Aish, its nothing much actually" He pulled his hand back.

I walked to the kitchen cabinet and open it one by one to search for the first-aid kit. When I found one, I gestured him to the kitchen island and asked him to sit down.

I pulled his hand and applied the ointment on his burns. I heard his hissing so I blow some air to it.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah. I really appreciate what you try to do but please don't hurt yourself" I said, searching for his eyes and continue with his burnt again.

"I have some imagination about making my girlfriend a breakfast in the morning and makes her happy. But I guess my cooking skills is very limited. I should learn from Jin hyung more" Namjoon said, grinning to ears.

I just let a small laughs and shakes my head. I finished it by wrapped his hand with a bandage. "Here"

"Thank you, baby" Namjoon said, grabbing both side of my face and kiss my forehead. "I guess we just calling some deliveries" he continues.

I smile and nods. I get up and put the first-aid kit inside the cabinet back.

"What an amazing morning sight. Wish I could see it every morning"

I turned around and saw Namjoon is staring at me with his hand supporting his chin. I was abit shy when he stare at me like that so I playfully rolled my eyes on him.

"If you want this sight every morning, then work harder in putting THAT circle thing on my finger"

"Seriously? You being serious? Don't give me a false hope. I will work harder than I am now" he said. I was hissing on him and he just having fun laughing at me so I give him a 'merong'.

"Btw, You looks good in my shirt better than I am" Namjoon said, continue teasing me.

"Its ME that good in anything" I said, flips my hair and wriggling my brows.

"Okay, okay. I acknowledged" he put up his hands in surrender and laughs.

Namjoon took off the apron and we walked hand in hand to the sofa at front. He being shirtless is abit distracting to me tho. My heart fluttered.

Suddenly I remember about Alice unnie again. "Ah, btw, after our breakfast, I think I should come home right away. I'm worried about Alice unnie. She haven't send me any message or call me even when I'm not coming home last night"

"Ahhh, about that. Don't worry, dear. Even though its a bit late, I actually contacted your sister last night, saying that you will stay with me" Namjoon said, caressing slow my hands.

I was surprised and stare at him for a seconds. "Really??! Then, what's she said?"

"She's okay with it. And asking me to taking care of you" He replied.

"Ahhh, I'm so embarrassed" I cringing and bury my face on his arm.

I heard Namjoon's laughs and he put his arm on me. "Don't worry. You're not a baby. You're an adult"

"But I'm a baby to her" I look at him and pouted.

"To me too" Namjoon said, smiling with his dimples. I hit his thigh lightly and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Btw, Namjoon-ahh. There's a bathrobe in the bathroom. Should I get it for you? Aren't you cold being shirtless like this?" I asked him.

"Is it you afraid me being cold or actually its quite distracting to you?" Namjoon asked, smiling. But I know he's teasing me in silence.

"I hate you, Kim Namjoon"

"But that's not what you said last night tho"

My face become red as tomato. I hit his chest and get up. "I don't want to play with you anymore" I'm sticking my tongue out and ran to the bedroom. I can hear Namjoon's laughs and his long steps ahead.

*****

After spending three days here in LA, finally its the day I'm going back to Korea and continues my daily life. My flight will be on three hours in meantime.

Namjoon and the rest BTS members already be on the plane just an hour ago. Their flight was abit earlier than me.

I already packed all my things and going out early because before I took my flight, I want to buy some souvenirs for blackpink members and my friends, not to forget my boyfriend, even though we're having vacation together here. So, I asked Alice unnie to drive me to shopping malls.

After I finished all my hunting, we straight away go to the airport. I'm being grateful that Alice unnie took some offday and waits for me until my flights.

When the time comes, we bids a last goodbye. Alice unnie will be moved to Korea in a few months. So, we surely will be meeting again in meantime.

LA created such a good memories for me. If I have a chance, I will be visiting this country again.

When my feet reached Korea's land later, I automatically will become Blackpink's Rose again and will be facing a hectic schedules.

Ahh, three days is not enough. I wish It could be longer.