NINE

NAMJOON's POV

As I arrived at Rose's apartment, I dialed her number to inform that I waited for her at the parking basement.

Luckily enough, she answered and agreed to meet me here. I was waiting for her about 10 minutes before I saw her walking towards me.

There she is, looking so graceful and breathtaking enough to blow my minds.

Even though she wore her mask, She's still looks beautiful to me. Her dazzling eyes stands up from far.

I can't describe how much I miss her...

She's infront of me now but the expression that she had is an unfamiliar expression to me. I cannot read her.

"Are you will remains silent and stared at me the whole night?" She asked me while pulling down her mask. I did the same.

"I don't mind tho" I replied. But she still look the same.

"That's the reason why you want to meet me so sudden?" She asked again.

I stared at her for seconds, "I'm sorry, Park Chaeyoung" I try to control myself not to hold her.

"Why are you being sorry?"

"I know I was wrong. I lied to you. I'm not being honest" I continues.

But Rose just look down, not talking anything. I know she need time but I afraid I'm not being able to wait for so long. I need to hear her voice.

Rose finally look at me, she sighed for a second, "you lied to me is not the main problem. The fact that why you even need to lied, That's the real thing"

"You know, how I'm very surprised when I suddenly saw Jimin and Jungkook there? Its suddenly comes into my minds, did Namjoon lied to me? Why he have to lie?" She continues.

"It hurts here" she said while pointing to her chest.

"I'm sorry. I really want to explain to you but because of some personal matters, I don't know how to fix it and make it right" I said.

"Are you playing with me, Namjoon-ahh? Why you makes me feel like I have some spot in your life if you're going to be like this? Am I a fool for you?" She sadly said.

"Rose-yaa, I'm seriously sincere to you. I never thought on playing with you. I'm being real about us" I continue, looking right into her eyes.

"Namjoon-ahh" she called me. "This is the first time.." she stop in a midway. "This is the first time I feel like this"

"You might have had your experience in love life. But I do not. I come to Korea when I was fifteen. I work hard to make my dream come true. I never thought on finding love or whatsoever" she took a deep sigh and continue,

"Since I debuted, Not to bragging tho, but there's some idols who's interested in me but I just took them as friends only.

But this is the first time, I feel like this. I want to get your attention, I want you to pampered me, when I feel down and tired, I just need to hear your voice and see your smiling with your dimples.

I know we both busy, mostly you. So I don't really expect you to give me 24 hours attention. I just need you to be here. I want to feel your existence beside me.

I also hate myself being like this. Your every move, everything you did, I hate how it gives effect on me. Am I being nuisance. Kim Namjoon?"

She's cried. Tears falling down on her face. But I actually smiled. She's cried but I smiled because whatever come out from her mouth actually makes me happy that at least, I'm not the only one who feels like this.