TWENTYㅡNINE

"Good morning, my sweeetheart. Rise and shine"

I can hear Namjoon is trying to wake me up. But I feel very sleepy as we slept late last night.

I'm whining and stretched my body. "Give me five more minutes"

"No, baby. Today is the important day. Wake up and be energized" Namjoon said while pecking on my forehead.

I slowly open my eyes and glared at him. "Whose fault that I didn't get enough sleep?"

Namjoon laughed and pulled my body to get up. "Be a good girl and take a shower. I'll order some takeout for breakfast"

I reached for my towel and walked to the bathroom. I freshen my body, pamper my skin and took all the positive energy.

About twenty minutes, I walked out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

I didn't see Namjoon in the room, so I walked into the living room. There I saw Namjoon was arranging our breakfast on the table.

He noticed I was walking towards him, so he instructed me to sit in front of him.

"Come on, let's eat" Namjoon put the foods on my plate. We begin to dig in.

After breakfast, we are getting ready for the press conference which will take place in a few hours.

Namjoon and I also discussed the answers we would answered to the questions that were likely to be asked.

The closer I got to the time, the more nervous I became. But I am thankful to have Namjoon by my side. He never stopped giving me advice and encouragement. He also always calmed me down.

I actually feel bad too. Namjoon might be strong outside but he must be nervous too inside. I feel guilty that he's the only one that consistently comforted me. I should do the same.

I was driving down the highway when traffic ahead slowed quickly and I came to a stop. I turned to my side and seeing Namjoon is so focus on his phone.

I secretly take a look on his phone and I saw he is reading some articles about us that have been a very hot topic these day.

"Its been a lot on the news lately right?" I asked him.

Namjoon look at me confusedly, when I gestured to his phone, there's he came to realized what I am talking about.

"Oh, this thing?" He said while showing me his phone. "Yeah, it's a hot news lately. They must be very excited to meet us today"

"You're a very positive person" I said to him.

"I tends to look on the brighter side more" he said and wink at me.

I let go of the brakes and resumed our journey. The venue for the press conference is approximately 30 minutes from Namjoon's apartment.

As soon as we reached the building located in Hannam-dong, I went straight to the car park and parked my car. Namjoon's manager and also my manager are also there, waiting for our presence.

"We will heading to the waiting room now and get you guys to get ready" Namjoon's manager said.

We nods and follow them into the lift.

"How's media outside?" I asked my manager.

"The amount of them, it's very crazy over there" he answered.

"They're very eager to meet both of you" Namjoon's manager continues.

"We gotta get ready then" Namjoon said.