THIRTY

After the press conference being held, there so many online articles about us. Its been a hot search for a week straight.

Even though we can freely show off our relationship, but we're still being cautious to have a date or meeting in public because there's once Namjoon and I having a coffee date at the cafe and there's so many fans crowding around us.

Its nice to see fans are supporting and cheers for our relationship but its also makes us uncomfortable to have a good time together as so many eyes are watching around us and so many camera lens flashing on us.

I'm packing my clothes right now. Tomorrow Namjoon are going to take me somewhere. Its a last minute plan tho. He just asked me to get ready and prepared and bring some clothes. He's not going to tell me where are we going, tho its me who's driving tomorrow tho. 

I guess we're going for a short getaway? I don't know but thinking of it already makes me feel giddy. I smile widely.

"Park Chaeyoung, you're being scary tho. What's with that smile?" Jennie suddenly walks through my door.

"Ahh, unnie. Nothing's really" I answered, tried to wash off my embarrassment.

"You must being excited for your date tomorrow, right?" She asked, smiling cheekily to me. "But you're not going to have a week long vacation tho. It's just a three days. Your bed so messy with piles of clothes"

I whined. "Unnie, I'm just sorting it off. I don't know what kind of clothes should I bring. Namjoon don't tell me where we're going. So, I don't know which clothes is suitable" I answered.

"Just bring some casual clothes that you're being comfortable with. It's not everyday you guys spent time like this so he must bring you somewhere where's you both can have a good times and being comfortable together" Jennie said.

"Oh not to forget, don't ever bring your cartoon PJ. Bring some silk nightwear or should I give you my new lingerie set?" Jennie continues, and winked to me.

"Oh no, thank you very much. Don't ever think about it. You and your minds.. geshh" I shakes my head.

Jennie laughed. "Whyyy? You both need your intimate moments together. I noticed how your bigboy got so fit nowadays. Don't you feel hot for him?"

"Yaaaaahh unnie, don'ttttt" I glared at her.

She continues laughing and get up from my bed. "Goodluck on your date. I got pilate class tomorrow's morning. Might not seen you off. Take care wifey" Jennies waves a goodbye and walked out from my room.

I smiled to her and continues sorting some clothes that I might bring tomorrow.

Namjoon said he'll be ready at 8am so I need to get up early tomorrow. I finish everything off and prepared my bed to sleep.

***

I wake up in the morning and gets really excited. Get showered, do my morning routines and dolling myself.

I messaged Namjoon to asked whats kind of style I should go today and he answered same as what Jennie told me yesterday. 'A casual, comfortable style'

But funny how he specifically told me do not wear too much revealing clothes. Well, he can get quite possessive tho. But I like it.

I put on a black jeans with a black shirt and pair it with a black coat on top. I wear a light make up and turn my hair into a ponytail. I spray a bit perfume and gathered my important things to put into my sling bag.

I grab my small luggage and my car key and puff, i'm ready to go

Namjoon's place took around 10 minutes from my dorm. I drive at the normal speed while listening to a bright playlist. I really happy and cannot wait to meet him.

Its been two weeks long since I haven't meet him. Namjoon as usual, he's a busy man. Well, I bet I also no different. I fly back and forth from Korea to Paris, I also been very busy.

But our relationship feels the same. I never feel neglected, nor him too. We always making sure we will be there for each other. I'm glad for that.

I turn my wheels into Namjoon's place and found Namjoon waiting for me at the usual place. He got his coffee and smiling widely at me.

"Hi there, the you-looks-so-fine sir, are you alone?" I asked playfully

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend actually. But she may be late and I might just ditched her if you're willing to take me with you?" He answered flirty.

I glared at him. "Really Namjoon? You're really going to answered like that if someone ask you?"

Namjoon gets up and grab his things. "Only if that person is you" He winked and walks to my car. I just smile and waits for him to get into the car.

The passager door was open and here my loml sitting beside me. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and give him a bearhug.

"I miss you so much, Kim Namjoon" I grab both side of his face and looks into his eyes. "Why you so fine these day" and he just laughed at my question.

"Ahh, that dimples too. I miss it" I said, and give a peck on it.

"Calm down, Park Roseanne. why you so wild this morning? You give me animal and prey vibes" He said, laughing.

"I just showing you love. Don't you miss me too?" I asked, whining.

"I miss you like crazy, baby. I can't wait to hold your arm, to hug this slender body, to kiss that kissable lips, to just looks into your eyes for minutes. But you already done all that I wanna do" He said, pinching my cheek.

"You're late" I said, showing my tongue. "But wait. Whats with this short pants? You asked me not to show my skin and here you are showing your legs?" I glared at him.

Namjoon laughed. "I only show to you. Nothings to see at my legs tho. But as I don't really like you showing your skin, I always respect your choice" He said, while caressing my hair.

"This legs is just so fine, sir. And you said nothings to look at it? Geshh"

"You like it?"

"Of cours--" I suddenly stop. Namjoon already laughed. I just pout.

"You're gotten cuter. How I not miss you" He said, giving me a peck on my cheek. I just smile shyly.

"Alright, enough for that. Now tell me, where are we going to go actually?" I asked him.

Namjoon not answering me. He just tapping on led screen on my car. He go to navigation and search for a place.

"Here" Namjoon said, gestering to the led.

I look at it and read, "Ilsa-- ILsANN?"

I look back at Namjoon and he just smile.

Ilsan? Ilsan as ilsan, Namjoon's hometown??

A/N: I'm sorry guys. I lost my acc as I forgot the pass. I just successfully get it recovered. My minds blows up about how much notification I got. Also my inbox full of people who love this fanfic. I'm sorry. I cant promise anything but I will try to update as much as I can. As I said before, This fanfic might be ended soon. Let's see if I got any idea on how to make it more longer. Thank you for so much love.