FIFTEEN

"Rosie, don't forget to take the list with you, okay?" Alice unnie shouted from the kitchen. I replied her an okay and sprinted to the door. I wore my mask and shoes, not to forget my hats too.

Alice unnie said she bought all the ingredients already but there's still some ingredients that aren't enough. So, she make a list and send me to buy for the ingedients.

The cake shop is not really far from home. Its only took around ten minutes. So, I just going to walk over there. Moreover, I can sight seeing at Beverly hills.

There's also so many good restaurants and cafes around here. I'm drooling. Maybe I can get some snacks before going back to home later.

I'm walking through so many shop lots but I still can't find the cake shop. I scrolled back to my phone to check whether I'm on the right track. After going through some checking, I found that I'm on the right way. But I still can't find the sign.

Not wanting to waste any time, I decided to ask some local here. I found a girl eating an ice cream on the bench so I go to her side.

"Excuse me" I greeted her.

The girl stop licking her ice cream and raised her head to me. "Yes?"

"I want to find Bevhills Bakery shop. Do you have any idea where is it?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes. Bevhills Bakery had move to the other side, miss. You just go straight over there and turn right. The shop will be on your left" She explained.

"Oh, I see. That's why I can't find it here. Thank you" I said to her, smile through my eyes.

"But miss.., you looks a bit familiar.." She said. I was blinked repeatedly for seconds.

"Ahh, really? I'm not a local here. Just a tourist" I said to her and nods a little. I turned to walk again before she can says anything.

I let a deep sigh. It'll be troublesome if my appearance create a chaos. It won't be good. I follow her direction just now and search the shop on my left. Suddenly I found the pink sign that I've been looking for.

I walks to there and found the shop have two side. The first lot is selling the cake and pastry. While the second lot sell the cake ingredients. It's nice!

I enter the shop and take out the list given by Alice unnie. The worker greets me and handling me a small basket to put my things inside. I took it and begin searching all the ingredients needed.

I spend around fifteen minutes in the shop and once I get all the things in the list, I straight away to the cashier counter to make the payment.

I took out the grocery bag given by Alice unnie and put all the things inside the bag once the payment settled. I thanked the worker and walked out from the shop.

The pastry and cake shop beside produced a very nice smells of breads. It's quite tempting so I was thinking whether to go inside or not. But of course me being a food lover can't handle the temptation. I push the door and begin to search some delicious breads.

I grab a tray and tong and begin walks through the shelf to shelf. There's varieties of breads and I still can't decided what to choose because all looks so good.

In the end, I just put some croissants, egg tarts, bagel and donuts. I can eat it on my way to home. I bring it to the counter and proceed it with the payment. There's only me and a middle-age customer in the shop so it can be proceed fast without waiting.

I walked happily while chewing the breads I bought just now. Heavenly taste! It'll never go wrong with breads.

While walking, I noticed there's two men eyed me. Actually even from the bakery just now I noticed about them but I just decided to ignored it.