THREE

"Rose-shi?" Namjoon asked with an unbelievable expression.

Yes, right now its a mental breakdown for them. One with an unbelievable expression. The other one is just shaking his head and smirking. Maybe he enjoy watching her with that shocking expression.

After a moment of silence, Jackson finally utters the words. "Close your mouth, young lady. You're drolling"

She finally snaps out and blinks her eyes repeatedly. "Err, sorry for disturbing. Maybe I should go first..."

Rose was getting ready to turns her heels and get out from there.

"Its too late. Better you just come here and join us. Oh, and the milktea is for me, right? Come bring it here" Jackson said while pointing to the milktea on her hand.

"No, no. I just give you this and go. Sorry again" Rose hesitantly walks to him and hands him the milktea.

"Are you being shy, btw?" Jackson is having fun teasing Rose. She just glared at him.

"Just join us. I don't think RM is mind. Right?" This time Jackson turn to Namjoon. But he just blinks and after a seconds, he is scratching his un-itchy head and nods.

"No, I don't mind. The more, the merrier, right?" Namjoon replied, showing his awkward smile.

Rose is still hesitated. She really want to get out from there because this is so embarrassing.

"Just sit, Park Chaeyoung. My neck hurts" Jackson is complaining as they're basically sit on the carpet so they have to look up to see Rose.

"Ahh, this is so embarrassing. I should call you first before coming over here" Rose finally sit beside Jackson while her mouth still muttering things.

"You're being used to crashing into my house all the times. So you never bothered to call me though" Jackson blurts out. Rose is just nods because she got nothing to say. Jackson is right.

"Ohh, btw, its impossible for both of you not knowing each other, right? So we can skip the introduction whatsoever. But, have you guys talks before?" Jackson asked while looking at Namjoon and Rose repeatedly.

"We met at music shows and end of year awards. Just bow to each other. Right?" Namjoon said and looking at Rose, asking for the confirmation.

"Yeah, we never had a proper conversation" Rose admitted it.

"Since blackpink debuts?" Jackson look at Rose and she just nods. "Wow, so boring. You guys have no fun" he continues.

"But actually, it makes sense. You guys are so popular. Country's top tier kpop groups. Its a bit hard for both groups to get close as you know, rumors" Jackson said again with his some gestures.

"Plus, blackpink members are a bit intimidating though" Namjoon adds.

"Whaaaat? NooOurr" Rose currently in defense mood. "We're not that intimidating in real life. Only in our music, I think" She continues.

"No, no. Blackpink's aura is no joke. Actually we, BTS, can have a small talks with you guys like we're having with other girl group, though I can says we're also rarely talks to girl groups. But blackpink, wahhh, we have no guts to talks to you guys. A girl warriors, indeed" Namjoon rants. Jackson is just laugh listening to him.