THIRTEEN

"Err, Namjoon hyung?" Suddenly we heard someone talking, not too far from us. We look at the direction and shocked to see Jungkook and Jimin is looking at us with a shocked expression.

I quickly push Namjoon and tried to hide my face.

Namjoon saw me being uncomfortable so he hides me behind him.

"Ahh, Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah, where are you from?"

"We're just take a stroll around here. But hyung..." Jimin stop midways and try to peek behind me.

"Err, I'll explained everything later. But can you leave us for awhile? I need to send off this lady first" He said, refers to me.

"Ohh, err... okay, hyung... See you upstairs" Both of them walks past us, not before take a peek at me even though I tried to hide my face and avoid the eyes contact.

When both of them are finally gone, Namjoon hold my arms and asked me to look at him, "I actually have been ready for this as we cannot hide from our members forever. But I didn't expect to be in this situation. I'm sorry"

I can see the sincerity in his eyes and how he feels bad at me. I cannot put blame on him tho. Its the matters of two of us.

"Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. Sooner or later they will know" I assured him.

"For now, its better for you to get yourself home first. Don't forget to text me when you're home, alright?"

"Hm, okay. Have a good talk with your members. I afraid they'll get offended that you hide this matter from them" I said to him.

"Yeah, don't worry. I will" he said, peck on my forehead and open the door for me.

I get in the car and drive away from the place. Namjoon send me off until my car disappeared from his sight.

NAMJOON'S POV

All my members are gathered at the living room as they sits silently there. I hang my head low, tried to arranges how to explained the things on my head.

I can see they all silently exchange the look at each other, and then back to me.

I know no matter how long I tried to hide, they're will knowing it one day. I just didn't expected to be today. Afterall, I had so much fun today.

"So, anyone won't say anything?" Jin starts the conversation.

"Its okay if you're not ready, Namjoon-ah. You can still explain to us on the other day. We all an adult afterall" Yoongi said.

"No, I will tell you guys tonight. I will feel bad if I owe all of you an explanation" I said to them.

"Slowly, hyung. We waits for you" Jimin taps lightly on my shoulder.

"Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah, did you see who's the girl just now?" I asked them.

Jungkook and Jimin being uncomfortable on their seat and keep exchange the look at each other.

"I don't really take a good look at her. But I thought she resembled someone" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, me too. But I'm afraid I says wrong" Jimin adds.

"Just spill it. Who's she resembling to?" I asked them again.

Jungkook and Jimin is looking at each other before answered, "Blackpink's Rosé"

The other members are all in an unbelievable expression. I sighed and nods slowly.

"Yes, she's Blackpink's Rose who's I've been dating for so many months already" I admitted.