TWENTYㅡONE

Namjoon's POV

Tomorrow Golden Disk Awards will be held and Blackpink is listed as one of the performers so they will be attending the awards show. Eventually BTS was also listed as artists that will attend.

Blackpink rarely took part in end of the year awards so GDA will be the first awards show that Rose and I attended together since we've been dating.

I'm quite happy tho. Except working hard on practicing and working, I can enjoy watching my Rosie too. This week I've been meeting her a lot since she also came to rehearsal for Blackpink's stage.

After the rehearsal, we met sometimes at the back stage or waiting room but mostly at Parking lot because we tried to avoid the crowds, not wanting to create any rumors.

I can talk to her more comfortably now because Rose already told me about how her members knew about our relationship. I feel grateful because her members can accepted the fact well, just like my members.

I just finished the rehearsal with other members. I lay on the stage floor for awhile to catch my breathe. I saw Jimin also laying next to me while the others gone to back stage.

"Its very tiring, hyung. My body sore!" Jimin sighed.

"As usual, its end of year, Jimin-ahh. We're busy with awards shows and all" I replied to him.

"Yeah, its must be more tiring for you since you also have been working on our new album too" Jimin turned to me, "what time did you sleep last night?"

"After creating a few tracks, I slept right away" I replied. "Rose also not sending me any message so I just go to sleep"

"She must be busy too" Jimin said. I just nods.

After awhile since we've been laying here, we heard a few footsteps. Jimin and I sit up and it turned out to be Wanna one's Seongwoo and Sungwoon.

We greeted them and they took the sit infront of us.

"You just finished rehearsal?" Sungwoon asked us and we nods.

"When is your rehearsal?" Jimin asked them.

"An hour from now. We come abit early to finishing up a few matters" Seongwoo said.

"You guys looks worn out" Sungwoon said. "Especially you, Namjoon-ah" he continue.

"I know right. I just wanna lay on my bed right now" I said.

"Its okay. Even he's worn out, he can recharge immediately because he have some motivation and inspiration" Jimin said, while wriggling his brows to me.

I hit Jimin arm and gesture him to stop. That's exactly, Park Jimin. He's really light mouthed when he with his close friends. He's one of the idols that like gossiping.

"Wow, are we going to received some good news?" Sungwoon teased me.

I just shakes my head a no. "Nothing much exactly. You know this kid like to gossip, right?" I said, faking a laugh.

"Talk about gossiping, have you guys heard about possibly idols couple?" Seongwoo suddenly said. We turned our focus to him.

"I don't know its true or not but they look close. Or maybe they're just a friend, I think" he continue.

"Who is it?" Jimin and Sungwoon asked.

"NCT and Blackpink's members" Seongwoo replied.

I automatically turned to Jimin and he also did the same. I creased my forehead. I don't think Rose had told me that any of her members is dating tho. After Jennie's past relationship.