SIX

Its been a week that Namjoon being so different to Rose. Its not like Namjoon that she knew.

But Rose doesn't want to make a fuss because Namjoon is not giving her a cold shoulder. Its just, Namjoon looks more quiet and their conversation become short and dull.

She thought maybe Namjoon have some problem about his work or his personal life.

She know they're become very close but she shouldn't crossed the line. If Namjoon have a problem, she will wait if he want to talk about it and share to her.

Namjoon on the other side is trying to focus on his music. All the week he's been producing nonstop.

His mind keep thinking about unnecessary things so he need something to distract him from it.

Even though he admit, he sometimes feels very empty. Like something is missing. He must be used to have Rose being bubbly around him.

But since the day he lose his confidence, he become a bit distant.

If Taehyung really have something on Rose, how could he compete with him? Moreover, his own member? Nah.

Namjoon back to reality when someone taps on his shoulder. He look to his side and saw Taehyung took a seat beside him.

"What's wrong with the long face, hyung? Anything wrong?" Taehyung asked him.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just a bit tired I think" Namjoon glance to Taehyung and smile lightly before look to the front again.

"You've been working hard for our upcoming album. You should rest sometimes. No rushing" Taehyung is massaging lightly to Namjoon's shoulder.

"Ooo, thank you, Taehyung-ahh" Namjoon give a smile and taps on Taehyung's thigh. They're went silent and watching the tv.

But Namjoon's mind is going somewhere. He have so many unanswered questions but he don't know whether he should say it or not.

"Err..Taehyung-ahh" Namjoon called. Taehyung raise his eyebrows, giving a questioning look.

"Can I ask you something?"

Taehyung nods, "yes, sure. Why hyung?"

"Are you being serious about Blackpink's Rose? Did everything that Jin hyung said is true?" He asked.

Taehyung creased his forehead, being confused. But he suddenly chuckled.

"Ahh, about that" Taehyung look at ceiling, trying to find words. "Hmm, I actually interested with her since her debut. I want to know her better since don't you think she's so cute and her personality is very random. But you know, Jin hyung can be very exaggerate sometimes" he stop midway and chuckled,

"But don't worry, hyung. I know you used to said that you doesn't mind we're having any romance as long as keep it lowkey but I don't think Rose is interested with me" he continued.

"How you know she's not into you at all?" Namjoon asked.

"The way she treat me totally like 'only friend'. I feel like she's friendzoned me, hyung" Taehyung pouts.

"You... and her.. you guys keep in touch with each other?" Namjoon asked nervously.

"Hmm, I met her 3 days ago at the usual hair salon. We're having a good conversation. I also text her. If she's having something on me, she must right away replied my message, whatsoever. But she took her time. Maybe she busy or what, i dont know" Taehyung explained.

"Ohh, so you guys shared your phone number" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Don't tell others, okay? I promised her not to tell other members. She's a bit hesitant to give out her number at first tbh. Do you think she actually already have someone?" Taehyung suddenly being surprised and look at Namjoon for the answer.