SEVEN

ROSE's POV

Today is sunday and I just finish doing pilates. Lisa is not planning to go anywhere since she have to fly to China again the next 3 days so she want to take a rest.

Paris has been Jennie's second home, I think. She often there. And Jisoo unnie is having fun with her friends.

Namjoon on the other side, have been in US for a week already. I don't know when he will be back. It's been a month I haven't meet him.

Since I also busy with my works preparing for Blackpink's upcoming album, so the whole month doesn't really effect us. He still doing his everyday deeds.

After I finished the pilates, I straight away take a shower and get ready.

Since today is sunday, I just want to stay at home but this morning I received tons of messages from someone who's insisted to take me to play with him today.

Yes, that person is Wang Jackson. I don't know where he want to take me. He just forced me to get ready by the time he told me and follow him.

I don't have any choice because he's so damn annoying okay.

While getting ready, I do my make up and I did my hair to a low ponytail.

Suddeny I heard a doorbell and after a minute I heard Lisa knock on my door and stick her head to my door.

"Yaaahh, Park Chaeyounggggg" she cried out my name.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You should go and see yourself what's happening infront" she told me and push the door wider.

I creased my forehead, being confused. What's happened?

I put the blush aside and walk out from my room to the front. When I arrived there, the situation makes me more confused and surprised.

There's so many flower there and the two delivery man just finished transferring it to my living room.

I walk to the man and asked, "who's the flower for?"

The man check his list, "that is for Ms. Park Roseanne"

I glance slightly at Lisa and saw her busily looking at the flowers.

"May I know from who?" I asked again.

"The sender is just put the initials. Its KNJ" I feels a bit amused hearing the initials. Quite unbelievable how can he send me his whole flowers while he's in US right now.

"Okay, thank you so much" I said, and the man bow slightly and bids to go.

"Chaeyoung-ahh, who's send you this whole damn thing?" Lisa asked.

"Ohh, it's my sister. Because I'm making fuss wanting a flower before. But never thought she will send this bunch of things" i said, a white lies.

"Lucky you. Your sister is sooo kind. This flowers are all pretty" Lisa compliment while playing with it.

"Lisa-yaa, can you take me a photo with the flowers?" I asked her. Lisa smile and nods.

I give her my phone and poses infront the flowers. Lisa takes several pictures before handling me back the phone to check on the photos.

I smiled, satisfied with the outcome. I thank Lisa and continues checking the photos.

"You're going to let the flowers here? Take it to your room" Lisa said.

"I'm going to. Help me pweaseee" I said with aegyo voice to her. Lisa nudged at me and roll her eyes. I laughed at her. We then together put it in my room.