TWENTY

After I landed about a month ago, I haven't seen Blackpink's members as completed four.

As soon as I arrived here, Jennie flied to Paris. Jisoo unnie is busy with her Dior ads. Lisa rosed her fame in Mainland China so she is busy there. I also busy with my schedules.

Afterall, We're busy with our own schedules and I always lose the timing to come clear to them.

But today is the day that I'm going to gathered all Blackpink's members as completed four. I asked them to spend their time as I want to treat them a dinner.

Before the dinner, I bring Lisa along with me to the park to take a fresh air. Its been a long time since I saw her so we spent some time together first.

I drive my car to the river park which is not far from our house. The park has a circular path, by which people walked and there's benches that some teenagers, ladies and children were sitting. Some small pets are running here and there in playful mood.

We took a bench to sit, under the tree, that quite hideous from others. I leaned on the bench and took a deep breathe.

"How nice the weather today" I said.

"Yeah, I know, right" Lisa replied. She also leaned on the beach and closed her eyes.

After a few seconds, she turn to me and stare at me in awhile.

"Whatt?" I asked her.

She then shakes her head and turn to the front back. "No, nothing. Its just you looks abit different" she said.

I look at her confusingly. "Is it because I haven't seen you for for ages?" She continues.

"For ages? Like seriously, Lalisa?" I mocked at her playfully.

Lisa laughs and hug to my arm, "ahhh, I really miss you"

I smile and pats her head. Uri maknae is really clingy.

"Btw, Chaeyoung-ahh, you gotten bright and glow up nowadays. Any good things happened?" Lisa asked.

I look at her confusedly. I don't think I being too obvious tho.

"Why you said like that?" I asked her back.

"Nothing much. Its just you look good nowadays. Even with heavy schedules" Lisa replied.

"Good things exactly happened. I can't wait to shared with you guys later at the dinner" I said, smiling.

Lisa turn her head to me, "what?"

I let a small laugh, "don't frown like that. You being curious, right?" I asked her. She just nods her head. "Wait for tonight" I continue.

*****

Me, lisa and Jisoo unnie arrived at the restaurant about 20 minutes ago. Now we're waiting for Jennie as she said she were stuck in traffic.

Jennie then arrived and apologized to us because she was late.

"Sorry guys" Jennie said as she sat down beside Jisoo unnie.

"Its okay, Jennie-yaa. But we already ordered for ourselves. I don't know what you want to eat so we didn't order on your behalf" Jisoo unnie said.