FOURTEEN

I just woke up and heard a noise that probably come from the kitchen. I thought it must been Alice who is cooking a breakfast right now. Its weird. Didn't she get off to work already?

I looked at the clock and it showed 9 o'clock in the morning. I turned the phone over and found no notification from Namjoon. He must be still sleeping.

After we talked on the phone last night , I straight away go to sleep because I feel very tired. But seeing Namjoon with his members, he probably sleep late last night.

I'm very grateful that BTS members are understand with each other. They have such a good friendships. I worry about myself. I'm still thinking how I should tell my members. I know we are understood each other too but sometimes I afraid if there will be a trust issue. I afraid they will think I don't trust them, that's why I'm hiding it from them. You know, girls sometimes can be very imaginative.

But before that, I should clear things with Alice unnie first. She's my one and only sister I have. So, I need to tell her this matter.

Just as I had so many monologue inside my head, my room is being open and there's Alice unnie's head on my door.

"Baby Rosie, let's have a breakfast. Go wash your face and brush your teeth" She said to me. I nods and mutters an okay before I get off from my bed.

I rush to the bathroom and reached for a toothbrush. I smeared the toothpaste and brushing my teeth. Then I clean my face with the face cleanser and rinse it with water . I took a small towel next to me and wiped my face. When finished, I walked out to the dining table.

"Woww, what's an occasion? The table is full of korean style breakfast. I thought you're going to feed me western style" I said to Alice unnie.

"You must be bored with western food, right? Its been a long time since I cooked korean food tho. So, you try" she said to me while handling me a plate.I smile and begin to reach for the food.

Alice unnie cooked Kimchi fried rice, Pajeon, Egg rolls and Spicy tofu ketchup. Wow, I'm totally drooling right now. So, I straight away digged in. When the food reach my tastebuds, I'm wriggling my shoulder. Its so delicious.

"It's good?" Alice unnie asked me. I nods excitedly. "Eat slowly" she said, smiling to me.

"Oh, by the way unnie, you don't go to the work today?" I asked her. "No, today I work from home. I just finish my works at home" she answered. I just nods.

"I have leisure time today so let's help me to bake some cookies and cake today. I already bought the ingredients yesterday"

I was thinking for awhile. Me and Namjoon doesn't plan anything about today whether we want to go out or not. He also not sending me any message or call this morning.

Its been a long time since I spend time with Alice unnie so I think its better for me to help her to bake. She's a family afterall.

"Alright, unnie" I agreed.

"How's your strolled yesterday? Is it fun?"

Hm, it's fun at first but it's suddenly become a horror story to me. Moreover, I was caught in that position. Serve me right. I don't how to face them after this. I'm so embarrassed!

"Rosie.. Rosiee.." I  was down to earth when Alice unnie calling my name repeatedly and waves her hand infront of me.

"Yes? Sorry unnie. I was blanked out for a moment" I grinned.

"I asked whether you're having fun strolling around the LA" she repeat her question.

"Yeah, it's fun" I said. "Moreover, I'm with someone means a lot to me tho" I continues, but more like murmur to my ownself. "What? I didn't hear you"