FOUR

"I'll give you guys a call next time. So we can hang out again" Jackson said and brohugged Namjoon and then Rose too.

"Alright dude. Drive safely" Namjoon taps on Jackson shoulder.

Jackson give a nods. He then look at Rose, "You also, drive safely. Worldwide superstar's life is on your hands"

Rose is laughing and Namjoon is just hit Jackson's arm lightly.

"So, I'm going first. Bye" jackson bids a goodbye to Rose and Namjoon.

They parted their ways on parking lot and Rose is leading Namjoon to where her car been parked now.

Her car is not really far. But the silent makes it took longer to arrived there.

When she spotted her car, she push the button on car remote and the lights out. She then gestures to Namjoon to get in on the passenger seat as she makes her move on the driver seat.

When they both settled in the car, Rose turns on the engine and wears her seatbelt. Namjoon also did the same.

Rose look at Namjoon and smile. More to ask if he's ready. Namjoon smile back showing his deep dimples and nods. Rose then look ahead, breathe in and out though her mouth.

Rose move his feet and the car is moving out from the parking lot. The lights outside makes her eyes slight smaller as they have been in the parking lot for quite awhile.

Rose drive smoothly, not too fast and not too slow. She have a pride on her driving skills though.

The drive was in uncomfortable silent as both Namjoon and Rose is just keep their mouth shuts.

"The atmosphere quite dull here. Do you want me to turn on the music?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, sure. Let me hear to your playlist" Namjoon smile. Rose then move her right hand to dashboard to play songs in her playlist.

The first song being played is Remember me by UMI. Rose automatically smile hearing the song.

"Ohh, this song" Rose look at Namjoon. "You know this song?" She asked.

"Yes. I heard from Taehyung. Err i mean, V. He always play this song. Its on his playlist too" Namjoon explains.

"Its nice, right?"

"Yes, it is" Namjoon smile. "I bet your playlist full of english songs right?" He asked.

"Nahh, not really. Err, i think, its like 70%?" Rose let out a small laugh. "I love korean songs too. But I must says my fav korean songs are all the sentimental songs. A songs that you wanna hear when chilling, sleeping or when you're having a hard day" Rose said.

"Yeah, I can see that you're like kinds of sentimental girl" Namjoon look at Rose and smile.

Rose gives a slight glance at him and let out a nervous laugh. "don't look at me like that. I might lose focus on my driving. I carry a responsible of superstar's life"

Namjoon laugh at Rose's statement. She act like she's no superstar. Did she forget she carried Blackpink's name?

"By the way, can I ask something?" Rose asked while her eyes still on the road.

"Yeah, sure" Namjoon look at Rose again, waiting for her question.

"Why you don't take a driving license?" Rose waits for his answer but he looks a bit hesitated,

"nahh, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a busybody. Just asking. That's okay. It's not like its a must have. You can just hire a driver, or ask someone to drive you, or err..."