TWENTYㅡSIX

I woke up early today, can't help but feel very nervous for what will going to happen today.

I rummaged through the clothes inside my wardrobe and was choosing what clothes should I wear.

As Namjoon said yesterday, I must look glowed up. I need to boost my confidence to keep myself stronger for all the people that have been support me.

After finished on choosing the clothes, I wear it on my body and walked to the table. I put on makeup and a lipstick for the final touch up.

When I'm totally ready, I walked out from the house and put on the best smile.

My members also encouraging me to be strong. Especially Jennie unnie, since she have been there before.

I drive my car to the YG building and waits for Yang Sajang over there.

The place for our meeting with Bang PD and Namjoon is somewhere at Apgujeong. I don't know where is it, Yang sajang asked me to come along with him through his car.

His driver drove us to the location which took around thirty minutes to drive. Its lead to a formal and sophisticated building.

Once we arrived, there's a man greets and leads us the way. We stopped at one closed room and the man gestured to us to come inside.

The room is opened, and there's I saw my man inside with his Bang PD.

Namjoon stands up and bow to Yang Sajang. Meanwhile. Bang PD offered him a handshake which is Yang Sajang gladly accept.

Bang PD gestured us to sit down. I bow a little to him and sit beside Sajangnim.

"Annyeong, Rose-yaa" Bang PD greeted me.

I nods my head slightly, "Nae, annyeong, Bang PD-nim"

"So, you're the one who's captured my daughter's heart?" Yang Sajang turns to Namjoon.

Namjoon was abit flustered with Sajangnim sudden question. He nods his head, "nae, Kim Namjoon-imnida or BTS's RM" he introduced his self.

Yang Sajang smiled abit, "Yeah, I know you. Who doesn't, right?" He said in playful manners.

"So, I think everyone know why we meet today. Its about how to handle with both of you matters" Bang PD said.

"Yeah, both of you gives me so much headache already. We need to find the solution" Yang Sajang said. I look at Namjoon and he just give me an reassured smile.

"Dispatch team left me 3 days to make a decision or else they will spread the news with the pictures evidence" Bang PD said.

"Yeah, same with us. They give us the due by 3 days. So, what's you guys thought about this?" Yang Sajang turned to Namjoon and me.

"First of all, I'm so sorry for the troubles that have been created. And I know even if I says sorry for a thousand times, it's still can't change anything" Namjoon said while bowing the head low.

I look at Namjoon and saw how pity he looked now. We're even apologized for having a relationship. Idols' world indeed not easy.