Chapter 3

Spilling The Tea

Gayoung's face reddened as she hid her face behind her hands. Her friend, Yeona, hit her arm while squealing. A huge smile was on both of their faces when Yeona suddenly snatched Gayoung's phone with a playful smirk.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Did you save his number? Or asked for his Instagram username?"

Gayoung just rolled her eyes and shook her head. Yeona frowned as she shoved Gayoung's phone back into Gayoung's pocket. They both sat in silence for a while when Yeona started hitting Gayoung once again.

"No! The pop-up store is going to be opened for the next few months! You have many chances to go! Reservations for next week are open tomorrow! You have to go!"

Yeona exclaimed, practically begging Gayoung but all Gayoung did was smile and shook her head.

"I made a mess at the store! Everyone probably hates me there! Also, I'll be alone again, I'll mess up just every other day!"

Gayoung exclaimed, shoving her face into her hands as her elbow accidentally knocked over a cup. The cup nearly toppled over when Yeona spotted it falling and leaned forward to grab it. Putting the cup back into the table, she said,

"They don't hate you! He helped you and your hands touched! This is practically out of a kdrama! Also, I'll try to get reservations, don't worry!"

Gayoung looked up from her hands and looked at Yeona with an exasperated expression on her face. One of her eyebrows lifted up as she said,

"You couldn't even wake up for the last reservation, are you kidding me?"

"Don't worry! I'll try my best! Anything to get my bestie together with that heart-shaped smile guy!"

Yeona exclaimed with a smile. However, she was crying inside.