Chapter 5

Cashier Counter

With bags filled with different items, Yeona and Gayoung ran towards the queue for the two cashier counters. However, little did they know, the heart-shaped smile guy had his eyes fixed on them the entire time. His eyes widened as he started rushing towards the counter on the left.

"Yoongi, I beg you, let me take over this counter temporarily, just go to the other one!"

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and without saying much, walked towards the counter on the right. Yeona's eyes widened as she saw the heart-shaped smile guy at the counter on the left. With her heart aching, she walked towards the right side counter instead.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

Yeona plastered a smile on her face as she tilted her chin towards the left counter, causing Gayoung to look over as well. Gayoung's eyes widened as she nearly let go of her bag of items. Her face grew hot as she started begging Yeona to stay with her with her eyes. Yeona just giggled and shook her head before facing the front with a pained expression. Soon, it was Gayoung's turn.

"It's you again!"

The heart-shaped smile guy exclaimed with a wide smile. Gayoung blushed as she took out her items, trying hard not to look flustered. However, the guy's eyes were fixed on her, causing her face to grow redder and hotter.

"What's your name? I got your contact number so I need to name you something,"

The guy said, smiling as Gayoung immediately looked up in horror. 

"Wasn't the contact number to confirm my registration?"

"It is,"

The guy replied, seeming puzzled as Gayoung furrowed her eyebrows. If it was for confirmation, why would he want to name her contact? Wasn't that just for chatting purposes? Gayoung shook her head. She was just going crazy, that's it.

"U-Uh my n-name is Gayoung,"

She replied, her eyes shifting frantically as the guy smiled softly. Gayoung thought he was judging her. However, in his eyes, she looked like a cute lost puppy. With eyes glued on her, the guy put both his hands on the counter before leaning forward, his face near Gayoung's.
Gayoung's eyes widened as she froze. She felt as if she was suppose to distance herself from him but she did not want to. His eyes sparkled and mesmerised her. She could not help but slowly get hypnotised by his charming heart-shaped smile and eyes that held the entire galaxy.

"I'm Hoseok."