Chapter 41

Familiar Face

"Five jackets in the female section and ten jeans in the male sect-"

Gayoung muttered before feeling a hand on her head. She trailed off as her body froze. She hoped with the entirety of her heart that it was Hoseok but she felt the hand on her head start to ruffle her hair.
She turned around, a bit scared of who was before her when she saw a man she had not seen in a while. She felt her heart race as blood started rushing straight to her face. Her eyes crinkled in crescents as she let out a yell. Her yell attracted the attention of none other than Hoseok. She then immediately wrapped her arms around the man before her.
The guy before her just stood awkwardly as she embraced him tightly. His arms remained on his sides as he just let out a forced laugh. Then, he lifted one of his arms up and patted her head while Gayoung continued hugging him.

"You haven't grown any taller, huh?"

The guy teased as Gayoung pulled away and scowled at him. He just let out a laugh and bent down to her face level before squishing her cheeks.

"Shut up, you're still the same height too,"

Gayoung whined as the guy just pinched her nose.

"Still taller than youuuu~"

He teased, ruffling her hair once again and permanently messing up her hairdo. She let out another whine before smacking his arm.

"Did you talk to Yeona yet?"

"Nope, you were the first person I went to in Seoul,"

"Wow, I'm your favourite person hmmmm?"

Gayoung teased as she hooked arms with the guy. The guy just let out a laugh of amusement and teased,

"No, I am my own favourite person. But you come close second,"

They both laughed as Yeona caught sight of the two of them. her eyes lit up as she waved at the guy. He waved back lazily while laughing at her excitement. She started sprinting towards them before hugging him as well.

"Wow, you went straight to Gayoung and not me? Can't believe Minyoung hasn't sailed!"

"Min what?"

"Minyoung! Minho and Gayoung. You guys' ship name! But too bad Minho goes by the name 'Lee Know' now,"