Chapter 12

Mint Chocolate Chip. Yes or No?

Staring into her eyes was Hoseok who had a mischievous smile on his face as he leaned forward with one foot in front and one foot at the back. In a flash, he grabbed Gayoung's hand and started sprinting towards the cute little ice cream shop like there was no tomorrow.
Gayoung felt a wave of electricity course through her veins as she felt his hand's warm grasp. Her heart was fluttering as she stared at his broad back and his hair that bounced while he ran. She could not wipe the hopelessly in love smile she had off her face as her legs continued running with him.
Everything seemed to turn slow-motion as Hoseok constantly turned around to check up on her to make sure she was keeping up with him as he still had that breath-taking heart-shaped smile on his face. Gayoung felt her heart race not because of her running but because of Hoseok's ethereal smile.
Soon, in a blink of an eye, they swiftly overtook Yeona and Yoongi who ran hand in hand and reached the ice cream shop. Hoseok let out a melodious laugh as he raised both their hands that held each other in victory. Gayoung was just laughing as she looked to her side to see how happy Hoseok looked. Everything else other than Hoseok was a blur as she kept staring.
Yeona felt her heart plummet as she continued to hold Yoongi's hand and drag him towards the ice cream shop. Yoongi dragged his feet begrudgingly and let out a grumble, trying to free his hand from Yeona's tight grip. However, this only made Yeona grip his hand tighter.

"Aw dang, how were y'all so fast? Unfair!"

Yeona exclaimed as she whined. Hoseok and Gayoung just let out a sheepish laugh and soon, they all settled down at a small table in the corner of the ice cream shop, laughing their butts off because of a stupid joke Yeona made. They calmed down eventually and Yeona asked,

"What ice cream do you guys want to eat? I'll treat!"

Yeona exclaimed, Hoseok protested but she managed to convince him. Therefore, Hoseok and Gayoung both yelled simultaneously,

"Mint chocolate chip!" (fun fact: J-Hope likes mint chocolate chip)

Yeona and Yoongi looked at both of them in horror before grimacing.

"Disgusting but I'm assuming you want chocolate,"

Yeona said, looking at Yoongi as he said no words and just nodded. After a few moments, everyone in the ice cream shop stared at the four of them in horror as they all yelled at each other. They had their ice cream in front of them as they yelled at the top of their voices.

"MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FREAKING SUCKS ASS!"

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT TOOTHPASTE AND CHOCOLATE AT THE SAME TIME DUMBASS!"

And they were kicked out.