Chapter 11

"Accident"

"He's coming!"

Yeona exclaimed, nudging Gayoung's ribcage as Hoseok and Yoongi exited the pop-up store. They had speicficaly shopped new the pop-up store for a special someone. Hoseok's smiled brightly as he walked beside Yoongi's who's face was pitch black as always. Yeona squealed as she pushed Gayoung aggressively towards Hoseok.
Her heart ached as she saw Gayoung collide into Hoseok. Gayoung fell right into Hoseok's arms as her face pressed against his chest. Everyone cheered, thinking they were dating. However, Yoongi just had a straight face and did not react at all. Shocked, Hoseok asked,

"Are you okay?"

Gayoung's face reddened as she nodded before quickly getting to her feet. She turned towards Yeona and made a horrified expression before turning back to face Hoseok.

"Sorry, I-"

"Oh my god! Are you okay, Gayoung? Sorry, she fell. Anyways, I'm Yeona and this is Gayoung!"

Yeona exclaimed practically beaming as she hooked her arms together with Gayoung's. Hoseok's worried expression slowly melted into a smile as he shook his head before scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay! I'm Hoseok, by the way!"

He said, turning to look at Gayoung with a huge smile on his face. Yoongi slowly leaned towards Hoseok and asked,

"When can we leave-"

"Should we get some ice cream? We were actually going to get some ice cream and you seem like a very nice person since Gayoung had talked about you nons- OUCH-"

Yeona shrieked as Gayoung jabbed her in the rib. Yeona glared at Gayoung as Gayoung glared back. Yoongi let out a sigh as Hoseok just giggled. His eyes crinkled as his heart-shaped smile appeared once again. Gayoung felt her heart flutter as she stared at Hoseok.

"Sure!"

"Race you guys there!"

Yeona yelled, grabbing Yoongi's arm as she winked at Gayoung before rushing off. Confused, Yoongi let her drag him towards the ice cream shop as if he were already used to this type of shit. Hoseok's competitiveness in him awoke and he did something unexpected.