Chapter 34

I guess i'll do it tonight...

I stared at the can of soda in my hand that i took out from the cooler. The cold feeling made my hand felt numb as it slowly starts to freeze the blood beneath it making me quickly place it inside the basket i was holding to. I slid to the next cooler showing the various choices of frozen food as i started to think of which one i should buy. Ended up buying a chicken curry.

"That'll be ₩7.600." I handed the cash over to the cashier as he placed the bills i had in my hand putting the change on top of the counter.

I sat down at an open seat as i opened the piping hot rice down on the table with steam coming out from it almost seemed like it just got burned.

Should i just call her out later to confess? Wait. It'll attract attention wouldn't it?

The moment i took the first spoon into my mouth, clouds were starting to form outside making it seem like it was about to rain.

I shouldn't really take too much time here. I'll just go straight back after this.

Time skip

In the end, The going-straight-back plan failed as i decided to just stay there due to the sudden rainfall when i was about to be done. I took my sweet time playing games on my mobile and bought one more drink just so i wouldn't get thirsty while waiting for the rain to let up.

I opened the room door sliding it and noticed that a few of the girls weren't there, except for Irene-noona as well as Seulgi-noona. It made me shiver when i took a step inside as if some kind of accident had occured while i was gone.

Wh-what is this tense atmosphere....

"Uh.. did something happen while i left?" I asked them.

"Oh, nothing. Everyone's probably going on a tour around the place." Irene answered.

"Oh, okay." I looked around the whole room wanting to see whether Eunbi-noona was there or not. At first glance she doesn't seem to be there at the moment as i asked.

"Anyway where is-"

"It's getting late Y/N, we should sleep. Can you turn off the lights for me?" She interrupted.

"Oh, sure. But what abou-"

"I'm sure they'll be back soon. I also feel pretty tired right now so can you turn it off right now?"

"Oh okay, sorry." I reached for the switch making the room instantly went dark.

"Thank you, Y/N. Good night. You should sleep too."

Weird. She cut me off like, three times? Irene-noona isn't usually like that is she? I guess she was pretty tired. *yawn* Now that i think about it, i am starting to feel sleepy. Looks like i'll just confess tomorrow.

__________

Y/N.... I'm sorry i left without saying goodbye to you.

Eunbi thought to herself as she leaned herself towards the car door now looking outside of the window. Drips of the rain dripped onto it as it went down with the wind repeating the cycle over and over.

I hope by doing this, i won't be hurt as much and you can be happy with Minju. Together.

.....but what about me? Am i happy?

Her tears flowed down onto her face as the driver looked through the rear mirror and said.

"Don't worry, miss. I'm sure you'll be-"

"Sshh. Just let her be and drive." Minho who was next to him warned as he followed and looked onward.

*sigh*.... this is bad. She reminds me of the experience i had. I gotta watch out and not let my emotions get the best of me.

Minho thought as he glanced away from the rearview looking outside to the highway.

________

......ngh......

Y/N woke up with his eyes shot open and took a deep breath after having one of the deepest sleep he ever had. He glanced left and right seeing everyone still sound asleep, except.... someone was missing.

Where's Eunbi-noona sleeping at?

He sat up glancing around the room casually looking at the sleeping beauties around him as it made his heart race, until he realized something.

Eunbi noona's not here. Nor is her sleeping bag. Could she have went outside while we were sleeping?

He got up from his bed and tiptoed outside not wanting to accidentally wake up everybody inside. He walked around the place in search of her, only turning up with nothing.

She couldn't have went outside, could she?

Y/N reached for his phone and opened up Eunbi's contact trying to reach her. No ring.

I have signal though. Why isn't it coming through?

He tried once more making him slightly annoyed after failing the second time.

"Oppa? What're you doing out here alone?" A soft voice called from his back, showing Minju who's still barely awake.

"Minju-ya. Did i wake you up?" He asked.

"Yeah i was awoken by the sound of you closing the door."

"Ah. Sorry about that." He replied as he attempted on calling the number once more.

Why the hell isn't it going through? Is your phone turned off or something noona?!

"It's okay. Who're you dialling oppa?"

"Eunbi-noona. I've been trying to reach her, but it's not coming through at all." Minju's eyes widened after he said it as it pricked his interest.

"Do you know where she went?" He asked calmly as she averted her gaze.

"She.... kind of left....." Minju answered. Y/N's face looked confused after she gave him the answer.

"Left? What do you mean?"

"She said she had something to do back home so she left last night." She explained as Y/N's face stayed frozen.

She left? Without telling me about it?

"I can't reach her though, Minju-ya. I'm starting to feel worried. Maybe i sho-"

"Oppa no. Eunbi-unnie knew that this is gonna happen if i told you this, so she told me to tell you that you shouldn't worry about her and just enjoy the rest of the trip without her." His face was visibly getting distraught as he placed his phone back.

"Did she really told you to tell me that?" Minju asked still averting her gaze away from him. He let out a sigh of frustration as he said.

"Okay then. Guess i'll do that. I hope she'll message me once she gets home."

"I hope she does oppa. We should go back oppa, the others might start to worry about us not being there."

"Wait, Minju-ya. Can we go on a walk around the place first? I don't feel like going back right away. It won't be long."

"Sure, if it makes you feel better."

I'm sorry for lying to you oppa. This is the least i can do for Eunbi-unnie.

_________

"We're almost there miss, get ready to meet your father." The driver said as Eunbi rolled her eyes.

Whatever.

Eunbi glanced at the back of her phone seeing the phone card she had hid before not wanting to throw it away in case she needs to call Y/N since his number is saved on it.

Good thing he believed me when i told him that i threw it away already. Or else i'll have no way to contact him later on.