Chapter 42

“I’m assuming that you are Mr. Kwon, am i correct?” He turned to the middle-aged man who had just arrived at the scene. The man then chuckled as if surprised that he knew who he was.

“So you know who i am. What brings you here to this company?” He asked.

"I’m pretty sure you know the reason i'm here. That is to take Eunbi back, sir." Y/N said bluntly.

"Sir i’m sorry for the mess, we‘ll take care of him" One of the guards who just came then told Mr. Kwon, but the CEO told them to standby instead.

"That's not how we treat our guests here in my agency, You guys are gonna give me a bad reputation." He said with a sarcastic smile that sent shivers to the guards surrounding them.

"Sorry sir, but you already have a bad reputation. Not that I even care. Just take us to Eunbi and all of this will be over." Y/n told him as it made Mr Kwon laugh like he’d just heard of a good joke.

"Did you guys hear that? This kid is actually ordering me around like I'm some sort of an employee here at my own company. Ah~ No wonder my daughter likes you." He paused as the silence filled the room before he continued.

"But look around you,Y/N. Take a good look. If i tell my guards to kill you right now, these guys won’t even hesitate.”

“So?” 

“So you better show me some respect." Y/n then told Minju to back away due to the danger as Mr Kwon started talking once more.

“I know full well that you don’t care if you get hurt, Y/N. No matter how bad it is. But if you continue to make a scene here, I'm afraid the people around you will have to suffer in your stead.” He glanced at Minju who was standing next to him resulting in his face turning grim.

“She doesn’t have anything to do with this. Why are you involving her?”

"Her being here with you gives me more than enough of a valid reason to involve her with you, don't you think?" 

I knew it. I shouldn’t have let her come here.

“Oppa?” Minju called Y/N with a worried look on her face noticing that he was looking at her. Y/N realizing the weight of the situation then decided to retreat, not wanting anything to happen to his friend.

“Okay we’ll leave. Sorry for wasting your time, Mr. Kwon.” Y/N said sarcastically as he scoffed at the man.

"I hope this is the last time that I’ll have to see you or any of your friends here, young man. Because if you make another scene here, I promise you that there will be consequences waiting for you, your friends and your family. The best part of it is that I'll be able to go away with it. Just like how i did back then." He said with a smile giving him a psychopathic look making the two feel disgusted as to how ugly he looked. 

"What do you mean by last time?" Y/N turned.

"Oh you didn't know? Hmph. I see that my daughter keeps her secret quite well. Now scram." The two were then escorted outside the building, feeling weak at how dominant he looked. Their hope of getting Eunbi is now getting blurry.

“What will we do now, oppa? We can’t get back in there nor can we even get near the agency.” Minju asked.

“I’m not sure. But yeah. After the whole sequence that just happened, we’re really gonna need an insider to help us.”

“How’re we gonna do that?”

“...we’ll think of something.” Y/N answered weakly as Minju’s gone silent.