Chapter 12

"What would you like me to buy you, noona?" Y/N asked her as they had just arrived.

"I'm fine with anything. I'm grateful enough that you want to treat me to something."

"In that case let's go to a cafe- wait. I just realized something." Y/N said turning around to look at Eunbi.

"What is it?"

"How do i go on a date? What do i need to wear? What do i need to prepare?"

"Oh you haven't gone on a date before?" He shook his head. "That's a problem. Let's practice then. You and me."

"Like, right now?" He asked making her nod. "But i'm not prepared yet."

"So you wanna prepare yourself first?" He nodded to her question.

"That's good. Wanna do the date tomorrow? We can cancel your treat today, and you can treat me tomorrow as if i was your girlfriend. You should try and prepare by yourself for our practice date, and i'll give you an evaluation by the time we're done. How about that?"

"Sounds like a plan. So let's meet again tomorrow?"

"Mm. Let's meet tomorrow."

___________

Y/N was waiting by the meeting place they had planned on as he's looking at his phone.

"Y/N." The sound of a woman calling him made him surprised. He turned around to the source of the voice.

 He turned around to the source of the voice

"Well, Y/N? I'm waiting. You know what to do, right?"Eunbi asked snapping him.

"A-ahhh, sorry. You look stunning and pretty noona."

"Hm... okay. Come on, take me." She said offering her hand to him.

"By the hand?"

"How else?" Y/N hesitated as he inched closer to her hand, eventually intertwining it.

"Let's go, noona."

"You need to compliment a woman as soon as you see them, Y/N. You can't freeze like that." She said giving him a lesson.

"I'm sorry, noona. I already thought of something to say earlier, but..." He hesitated.

"But?"

"You were just too stunning, noona. I didn't realize this when we first met, but now that i'm looking at you... You're beautiful."

Y/N started feeling his hand getting hotter. He glanced at his hand before looking at the noona whose ears are red.

"N-Noona! You're making me embarrassed here!"

"Who told you to go too far with the compliment! Now hurry and take me!"

"M-Mm!"

This guy is a natural. I can't believe i fell for him for a second there. This isn't good, Eunbi. You're just on a practice date. No need to catch feels here.