Chapter 15

"We're almost there. It's that one." Eunbi said panting as she pointed to an apartment building.

"Do you have the key?" Y/N asked.

"I do." She said as she took out a set of keys from her bag. She then immediately put the key into the lock as soon as they reached the front door. They opened it and went inside in a hurry.

"Mom?" She called out. Her mom then peeked from the corner of a wall.

"Come here."

At least she looks okay.

Eunbi thought to herself.

"Y/N. Put those on top of the counter." She said to Y/N as he placed both of the bags on top of it. They walked to the living room as Eunbi's mom is already sitting nicely on the couch. Her mom's attention went to her friend as soon as he was on her sight.

"Who is this~?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Mom, please. He's just a friend."

"Hello, Ms.Kwon. I'm Hwang Y/N." Y/N said as he extended his hand to her.

"Oh, what good manners you have. Nice to meet you."

"Anyway, what's the rush? Did something happen?"

"Sit down. We'll have a talk." She said telling the two.

"Is it okay if..." She pointed at Y/N who's standing next to her.

"Oh, no need to worry about that. In fact, I'm glad that you have a guy friend right here." Her mother's words made her confused as they glanced at each other before looking back at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Here. Let me explain. So..... Eunbi." She turned her face into serious mode.

"Your father just came by looking for you." Her heart dropped as soon as she said the word 'father'. The 'father' that left her as soon as she was born. The reason? Unknown. Or at least, Eunbi's the only one that doesn't know about the reason.

"Wh-why did he come looking for me? All of a sudden? Really?"

"He said he wanted to make you into a model once again."

"Once again? What do you mean?" He asked her. Eunbi then felt her heartbeat starting to get faster not only after she told her about the 'making her a model' thing, but also because she hasn't told him about her past yet.

"A-Ah.... haha. It's....."

"You don't know, Y/N?" Her mother asked.

"I just moved here 2 years ago, Ms.Kwon. So i don't know much about her. But she used to be a model huh~? No wonder." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She said hitting him on the back making him grunt. "Anyway, mom. We can talk about it later. Please continue."

"I don't want you to go back to that route, Eunbi." She said.

"Of course mom, same thought. I don't want to go back to.... that." She hesitated on saying the word model.

"I know honey. But your father....i don't know. I'm afraid that he might have a few of his henchman to come for you and talk to you about it."

"I won't want to, don't worry." She ensured hrr.

"Once again, i know. But.... something's making me uneasy. Can you keep yourself undercover? I'm a bit insecure."

"I will mom."

Even though Eunbi had told her that she will be okay, her mother is still restless while glancing at him once in a while making him confused.