Chapter 44

At this point, Hanna was so depressed over her relationship with Hwanbin that it made her suffer every night. As time goes by, Hwanbin eventually has no time for her anymore, making Hanna's condition even worse.

He would only talk to her about what she should do to be productive in the agency, but that's basically it. In the past he would still go home even though it was already late at one point. But as of late, it would be a miracle if he goes home at all. And it also didn't help that she overheard some rumors about Hwanbin always going out for a couple of drinks with other girls.

Hanna was in denial at first, and still had faith in her husband until someone sent her a photo of Hwanbin having fun with other girls. She can't believe that after everything she did for him, he chose to cheat on her to repay her.

She looked at herself in the mirror and she saw a woman who forgot to take care of herself. 

"If you think you're the only one who can have fun, then you're wrong." 

_________

"Wait, how do you know about something like this? Didn't you say that you heard the story from her father's side?" Chaewon asked.

"After I finished eating lunch with the father, I took the luxury to come over to her mother's place in order to look at both sides of the story. "

"Wah… and she told you everything?"

"After telling her that i won't help her daughter had she not wanted to, of course she would. Now can i continue the story? By the way i'll skim through the story, and just tell you guys the main parts."

"Sorry. Please do. Also, you can do that."

_________

The night after, she decided that she herself deserves to have a little fun. She dressed up beautifully and put on some makeup, and made her way to a luxurious bar. As she was there, a bunch of people tried flirting with her.

The memory of her husband cheating on her is still fresh in her mind as she flirts back with them, playing with the youngbloods hearts.

As night went on, She realized that she shouldn't stoop down to that level, hence she stopped. In an attempt to forget about her problems even just by a few hours, she went to the bar and just drank her heart out.

Unbeknownst to her, A concerned guy was watching her all along, when he saw that she was wasted and still ordering beers he decided to intervene.

"You know, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be drinking too much." he told her as she returned.

"Who are you to tell me what to?!" She slurred, making him chuckle.

"I know miss, but this bar is about to close and in your current state, it might be too dangerous for you to go home alone. Do you mind if i accompany you?"

"I cAn tAke CaRe Of MySelf!!!"

She tried standing up and as he might have expected, she fell due to her drinking too much eventually passing out. He brought her to his home and let her rest on his bed as he slept on his couch. 

The morning after, Hanna opened the door in a shock making him shoot up his body and glared at her. She asked whether he had done something to her whereas he answered with a no. He offered her breakfast as well as something to cure her hangover, before she could go home.

Hanna accepted the offer and thanked him because he seemed like such a nice man. The encounter with him ended up being an affair of hers. Ever since then, Hanna has been meeting him constantly without her husband’s knowledge.