Chapter 16

"What?" She asked almost scowling at him.

"Are you jealous that i'll be going on a date with Minju?" He asked once again.

Eunbi's eyes shaking not knowing what to answer. Eunbi herself hasn't gotten her feelings straight. Does she like him? As a man? As a brother? To be attacked when she hasn't even sorted her feelings out made her malfunction.

"Yeah of course not." He said after a moment of silence breaking her from her error state. "I'm probably just a poor and skinny kid compared to the lots of guys you have probably dated. I bet they're buffer and wealthier." He said looking down at himself. Eunbi who was annoyed by his words then slapped him on the back.

"Ow!"

"Stupid. Stupid Y/N. I'm going back inside." She said leaving him outside dumbfounded.

What the hell?

He was confused by her action as he then went inside following her.

"Chaewon said that she'll do it." Y/N heard Eunbi talking with his mother.

"That's great! You should ask Y/N to accompany you next week to search for a new apartment. The sooner you did it, the better!" Eunbi turned around looking at Y/N as if the slap she did didn't happen.

"You heard her. We should start searching next week. And you got a date with Minju tomorrow right? You should head home now." She said pushing him out of her house.

"Woah, noona?" He was confused by her actions. The next thing she knows, he was already outside.

"Stay safe." She said before closing the door on her.

I haven't even said anything to her mom yet. What's with her all of a sudden?

Y/N proceeded to walk home thinking whether he said something wrong to her earlier or not.

"Where's your friend, Eunbi?" Her mother asked.

"He said he had something to do. So he headed home earlier."

"Oh that's too bad. I guee he was in a hurry since he didn't even say goodbye to me."

"I guess so." Eunbi threw herself onto her sofa.

Dummy.

_____________

"Oppa! Over here!" She said as she got her eyes on him. She waved her hands excitedly making him smile as he approached her.

"Minju. You look pretty." He said to her as Minju got flustered.

"Th-thanks..." She fixed her hair tucking it into the back of her ear.

"Oh. You got something on your shoulder." Y/N patted the dust off of her shoulder making her face more red than before.

"There! ...Minju?" He called her waking her from her wild imaginations.

"Th-thanks again..." She said not knowing what to say other than thanking Y/N making him giggle.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"It's a secret oppa. We need to take the bus in order to get there."

Time skip

"Here?" He asked as the both of them had just reached the place where couples would sometimes go, or even families go. The amusement park.

"Hehe. Do you like it?" Her eyes looking at him full of hope hoping that he would like it.

"I never went here before..."