Chapter 3

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?!" Eunbi's scream can be heard even from outside of the office.

"Can you please calm down, miss? This knife right here, has your fingerprint on it. And it was also in your dressing room when we went to search for evidence." The officer in charge points to the piece of 'evidence' that was laid out in front of them. But Eunbi kept denying that she did it.

"I'm sorry officer. But i really didn't do it. I never recalled ever holding this knife, nor i have seen it. I don't know even how it got to my dressing room. And even if i got time to 'kill', i would've worked instead. May i know who reported this?"

"The one who reported the murder was said that he was the brother of the murdered. He said that she saw your figure killing her. Oh also, he said that you fired his brother when he wasn't supposed to be."

I really have no idea. I have fired too many people to even remember who this is supposed to be. Eunbi thought to herself.

"He's planning on suing you for the murder that you've committed."

"The murder i've com- Officer. Once again, i did not kill anybody. This must be his plan to frame me so he could get my money! Don't you think it's obvious?!"

"There is nothing we can do, Ms. Eunbi. We have to continue further investigation, as you are also going to the court to defend yourself."

Eunbi can only sigh because of the current situation. This surely has to be some kind of a bad dream. But the bad news is, it isn't.

"This is ridiculous. Fine, i'll go to court. Let's see if you can gather evidence that leads up to me." Eunbi challenged the officer. Before being escorted back to her house.

As the news are spreading like wildfire, her jobs have all stopped coming. Media are all discussing about her.

The first day she was about to go the court, she was bombarded by the press.

"Ms.Eunbi! Did you really kill this person?!" "Ms.Eunbi! Did you know the person who was murdered personally?!" "Ms. Eunbi! How will you continue on your career?!"

The police had had enough, and decided that the next time she was getting escorted, they would be guarded so she won't be interviewed, unless the police were the one who initiated the press.

Kwon Eunbi, the rising star in the world of modelling killed someone?!

Kwon Eunbi, a high school murderer.

Kwon Eunbi, a dark story behind her success of being a model.

These are the kinds of headline the news are using. She can go nowhere except her own house, the police station, or to the court. Because of the bad reputation she has gotten, people everywhere are looking at her with disgust as she pass by. The furthest someone has done is throw an egg at her, which the police then quickly catches the guy for assault. But ever since that day... at least one person has threw an egg towards her direction. It would hit her everytime they threw it. Whether it be her head, her hand, her body, or her leg. She would have to be cleaned up first everytime. I guess they never miss.

One day at the house...

"Eunbi-ya. You really didn't kill him... right?" Eunbi's mother now started getting suspicious.

"I didn't, mom! I don't even have time to go anywhere, let alone kill somebody that i don't even pay attention to!" Eunbi assuring her mom that she didn't do it.

"But then, why are the evidence all surfacing up one by one? And it all leads to you?" Her mom didn't really want to accuse her own daughter of murder. But the fact that all evidence that came are pointing towards her making her starting to doubt bit by bit.