Chapter 13

"I'm really, really sorry noona." Y/N made a 90° bow in front of his noona making everybody stare, Eunbi felt quite embarrassed by what he did so he immediately lifted his head up.

"Ya, stop that! It wasn't that big of a deal after all."

"But still.... i should've asked what kind of movie you liked first instead of trying to be a know-it-all. I'm sorry about that." He was about to bow again before she stopped him midway.

"Okay... Y/N. Stop doing that. If you really feel guilty about it, then you can buy me something else."

"I'll buy you your favorite drink. Is there anything you feel like drinking right now?"

"Let's see...." She tapped her chin thinking about that she wants to drink at the moment. "Ah! How about Americano?"

"Let's go then." He took her by the hand making her flustered. He's really a natural.

________

Wait.... is that...?

He moved closer to them a bit to make sure that he was seeing the right person.

It is her! I better tell the boss.

He opened his phone to call someone.

"Mr. Kwon? I'm sorry to call you this late, but you have to hear this."

________

"One americano please." He said to the staff.

"You're not gonna drink?"

"Ah, also a latte." He giggled. A few minutes went by and the staff brought them their drink. He paid for it as Eunbi was looking for a seat to sit at.

"So.... where are we going after this, Y/N?" She asked him.

"I was thinking that we could go to the Han River. Does that sound good?"

"Sounds good." She smiled at him as she puts down her drink.

"Does Americano taste good?" He asked her out of curiosity.

"I like the bitter taste. Wanna try it?" She offered it.

"My friends always said that it tasted good.... let me try it." He took her drink and instantly took a sip from the straw making her blush.

That's.... where my lip was...

"Ugh....." He grunted at the taste. "It's gonna take some time before i'll start liking it. Wanna try some Latte noona?" He put her cup down and offered her his cup. She hesitated while staring at the straw.

D-directly? From the straw?

She looked at him waiting for her to take the cup.

Why am i thinking too much? It's just a straw. Just because i'm drinking from the place where he used to drink doesn't mean that i kissed him or anything.

She took it and slurped the drink out of the straw.

"Mm! That's quite good actually." She handed the cup back.

"Maybe you should drink this more noona."

____________

Ah.... he's taken huh?

A girl thought to herself as she saw Y/N and Eunbi hanging out from afar.

"Minju-ya! What are you doing?" Some girl called her.

"C-Coming." She walked slowly to her still keeping her eye on them.

I guess it's impossible for me now. I'll ask him to cancel it later.