Chapter 29

"Ne.... why does it have to be this early?" Hyewon asked as she rubbed her eyes due to still not being fully awakened.

"It's Irene-unnie who planned it Hyewon-unnie. You should ask her about it." Chaewon replied.

"I'm gonna sleep inside the train." She said as she laid her head back on the bench.

Y/N who was standing around not knowing what to do then decided to approach Eunbi who seemed to be a bit down. Y/N then sat himself next to her since she was sitting alone.

"What's wrong noona? You seem a bit down." He asked as Eunbi kept looking at her phone.

"Oh, It's.... Sian." She said as she looked back to her phone after glancing at Y/N.

"Right. That reminds me. Is she not gonna join us this trip?" Y/N asked as he counted heads, realizing that they lack 1 person from their group other than Irene and Seulgi.

"She said she had something coming up with her family back in her hometown. You know, since the exams are over and all. Her family must've wanted to see her after being unable to see her for months."

"I see. That's a shame. But at least most of us are still here noona, so don't be too sad about it." Y/N said in an attempt to cheer her up.

"By the way, what about your friends? You didn't say anything about the reason that they're not coming."

"Jimoon said he has to finish his college tasks. I don't know Baejoon's reason though."

"College task- i thought exams were over."

"Yeah but, he skipped a lot of his tasks. So if he wanted to pass the class, he has to do it to get some extra credits for him to succeed. He's lucky that most of them were willing to give him the work."

"So you mean that, he would've joined us if he had just did his tasks in college before?" Y/N nodded making Eunbi chuckle.

"The train's arriving." Seulgi declared as they picked up their belongings getting ready to get inside the train.

Eunbi sat next to Chaewon as Y/N automatically sat next to Minju. The four of them now face to face with each other while the others was sitting next to them.  It didn't take a long time for Hyewon to then went to her own dream world after setting up her headphones so she wouldn't be bothered by her surroundings.

"Want to play some games?" Chaewon asked breaking the silence.

"What games?" Y/N asked.

"Well.... what about i spy?" Chaewon suggested.

"Sure...? Who should start first?" They looked to their left to see if their seniors would like to join, but then cancelled the plan as they all now have fallen asleep. The train started moving not long after meaning that they have finally departed for their destination.

They decided to choose the first person by playing rock paper scissors. Minju lost at the last round meaning she had to go first.

"I spy... with my little eye..."

"A bag." Y/N answered instantly making Minju's eyes widened.

"You were looking at your bag, of course i would answer immediately." His reasoning made everyone giggle before moving on to the next person, Eunbi.

" I spy... with my little eye.... a phone."

"Noona, i don't think that's how the game works...." Both Minju and Chaewon were already laughing their hearts out after hearing Eunbi saying the answer so confidently.