Chapter 23

"Y-Y/N? What did you jusy say?" Eunbi asked stuttering.

"I love you, noona." He looked her in the eye and noticed his face were reddish as well as his eyes. He was definifely drunk, she thought to herself.

"You're drunk, Y/N. Drink this." She handed him the glass.

"I don't need it!" Y/N was about to slap the glass off of her hand if it wasn't for her reflexes. She placed the glass down and is now sitting across of him.

"I love you, noona." He kept repeating the words as Eunbi's heartbeat slowly rising.

"Come on, Y/N. Stop it. You have Minju, remember?"

"I don't love her, noona. I was making my moves on her because i was just desperate about getting girls. But after what just happened earlier today... made me realize that i'm in love with you."

....no. It can't be. It's just drunk talking. Yeah. That's it. Don't get ahead of yourself, Eunbi.

"No you're not, Y/N. You said that because you're drunk. Come on, let's get you to your bed." Eunbi lifted his wiggly body and dragged him by the shoulder. She threw his seemingly lifeless body onto his bed. She tucked him in making sure that his posture isn't bad.

"I love you, noona...." Y/N said before finally snoring.

Oh Y/N..... if only i can hear those words when you're sober.... Not that you'll even say it when you're sober.

She brushed the hair that was in the way of her eyes and gave him a smile before leaving and closing his door slightly.

"Unnie." Chaewon said sternly making Eunbi jumped.

"You know i heard everything. No need to hide it."  Eunbi turned her attention to Chaewon before answering.

"Chaewon-ah. He was ju-"

"Ssh. Sit down." Chaewon pointed at the sofa as Eunbi politely followed her orders.

"Unnie. Have you never heard about... i don't know... like, drunk people always talks about the truth?"

"Come on. He was just hallucinating. He can't in be in love with me. He has Minju."

"Keep being in denial, unnie. He already gave you the green light!! Even he himself said that he loves you!!" Chaewon insisted to  Eunbi, but she just shrugged it off.

"No. He has Minju. He can't possibly be in love with me."

"Oh My God.... it's so hard to deal with an unnie like this. Okay fine. Let's try and confirm his feelings towards you."

"What? No. You don't have to do that. It's already obvious that he loves Minju."

"Let's see... hm.... He was kissing you deeply earlier... and then confessed his feelings to you while drunk.... yup. He loves you."

"This is ridiculous. I'll be going to bed." Eunbi said walking towards her bedroom leaving Chaewon.

"He loves you!" She said before Eunbi closed the door on her. She then turned off the lights and covered herself with her blanket.

I love you, noona.

He doesn't Eunbi-ya. He was just drunk talking. Don't get your hopes up. Yeah. He doesn't love you. He just sees you as his teacher. Yup.

Eunbi kept denying Y/N's drunk confession to her as tears rolled down her right eye.

Why does it hurt so much?

_________

Ugh....

Y/N groaned as soon as he woke up. He felt a slight pain on his head due to his drunken state last night.

I was really drunk, wasn't i?

He got up from the bed while trying to calm down from the pain.

I hope i didn't do anything, or even say anything weird last night.

He opened his blinds to the glaring sun blinding his eyes quickly covering it with his arm. He turned his back to it and walked out of his room to grab a glass of water due to how hoarse his throat felt.

*click*

A sound of a door clicking made Y/N turn his head to it and saw a girl in her pajamas walked out as she rubbed her eyes.

Y/N then was quickly reminded of what happened last night which made him flustered.

"G-Good morning, noona." He waved to her. She flinched at Y/N's greeting and went back to her room without giving him a glance.

Yeah... she hates me now. You're an idiot, Y/N. *sigh*

Y/N opened his phone to see a message from Minju greeting him a good morning with an emoji next to it. He replied to it and put it back onto his pocket as he's sulking at the thought of Eunbi now not wanting to even give him a glance.

"Y-Y/N?" Eunbi said as she peeked out from her door.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I was just startled because... you know..."

"It's okay, noona. You don't have to say it. It's a given that you hate me now."

"Hate you? What do you mean?"

"Because i kissed you when you said to stop. But i didn't and just went in and did it."

"Y/N-"

"I'm gonna go out first, noona." Y/N said pouting making Eunbi feel bad about it as she could only watch him go back to his room.

"But i don't hate you, Y/N. It's the opposite..." Eunbi closed the door behind her.

"I should've known this would happen. I shouldn't have insisted on teaching him how to kiss. What are you doing taking chances like that, Eunbi? *sigh* What should i do to repair our relationship?"

"Well fear no more!" Eunbi said as her door swung open making her startled.

"Ch-chaewon?!"

"It seems like you didn't notice me laying down on the sofa just now. I heard everything and then eavesdropped to hear about your thoughts since you tend to think out loud, unnie."

....i really should be more cautious around her.

"You know it's invading my privacy if-"

"Now! Let's talk about the plan i have made inside my mind." She cut Eunbi off before locking the door.

__________

"Oppa? Is something wrong?" Minju asked to Y/N who was looking down ever since they met up an hour ago. The two of them are now at a certain river 'cause now it's Y/N's date plan time to take place.

"Hm? Ah... it's nothing. Sorry for making you worry, Minju-ya."

"You know i'm always here to hear about your problems oppa. Just tell me about what's wrong and i might be able to help you!" Minju said cheerfully trying to pass the positivity to him.

"It's... complicated."

Not that i can tell you about it, Minju-ya. I'm sorry.

"I see. I won't pry into it anymore oppa. But let's enjoy our date for the day okay?" She said as she puts her fingers on both corners of his lips turning his frown upside down.

"There. Better." She said as Y/N started chuckling at her action.

"Thanks, Minju-ya. I feel a bit better now. Let's just enjoy the day."

"Mm!"