Chapter 57

Here's the final chapter, please enjoy
____________

"I think we're finally getting to the main event, Minju-ya!" Chaewon squealed, excited that the moment she's been waiting for ever since the day Eunbi realized her feelings, has finally come. She stared at them with joy as they were now standing a few meters apart, waiting for them to get onto the cart.

Chaewon then turned her attention towards Minju, who's staring at them with a look of sorrow. It looked like she was enduring the pain of seeing someone she loves slowly getting away, yet unable to prevent it from happening.

"Minju-ya. Are you really okay with the fact that Eunbi-unnie's going to confess to Y/N?" She asked.

"I-It's fine! I'm just happy that Eunbi-unnie's finally going to have the love she deserves after all this time." She sniffled.

"You sure?" Minju nodded, even though it was blatantly obvious that it wasn't. Chaewon felt that Minju could break down at any given moment, yet chose to stay silent and play along with her friend.

"Alright. But maybe we should just stay here, instead of getting on the ride." She suggested, being considerate of how fragile Minju looked.

"No! We should, unnie! Or else how're we going to know whether Eunbi-unnie succeeded or not?" She insisted, pulling Chaewon towards their direction.

"Okay! If you insist! But we should let them get on the ride first before we get closer."

"Ah. You're right."

_______

The two of them got onto the ride, as they sat across from each other. Eunbi felt nervous at how the two of them are now in a closed room, all alone with no one to interfere.

Come on Eunbi... you can do this. Just say the words and- ugh why can't I just say it?!

"Noona? You're okay, aren't you?" Y/N is now kneeling in front of her, worried that Eunbi was getting the cold feet at how they're gradually getting to a higher point of the ride.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about the fact that ever since the moment I enrolled into college, everything just went downhill. I'm just glad that it's all over. For now." She bluffed. He gave her a smile, before going back to his seat.

"You know, I'm really glad that you asked me out on a date today. It's really refreshing, especially knowing that you've gone through a lot. I'm just glad that it's all over now."

Him opening the conversation managed to make Eunbi calm herself down, thinking that she should take it slow and enjoy the ride first before she proceeds with her plan.

"I should apologize to you after everything that you've gone through though, Y/N. You wouldn't have experienced all of those life-threatening things, had I not been there."

"Noona I thought we talked about this. There's no need for you to apologize. Besides, imagine how boring my life would be had it not been for you. Sure, there were times where I'd get scared. But hey, I'm still alive, aren't I? I would've rather experienced everything that I did, rather than just sitting at the campus and watching lectures to no end."

Eunbi chuckled at how he's saying all of that stuff so lightly, as if he wasn't on the verge of death whilst being chased by a number of bodyguards a few days prior.

"If you say so, I guess. How's your arm though? Didn't the doctor say that you shouldn't move it around a lot?"

"He did. But it's okay now, see?" He turned his arm around, as if he had never had any injury in the first place.