Chapter 9

Wait... he looks familiar.

"What is it?" Eunbi asked the two guys standing in front of them.

"Are yo-"

"Are you Eunbi?!" Y/N asked brightly making the woman startled.

"Uhh, yes? Yes i am."

"Please! Teach me how to get a girlfriend!" Y/N put both his hand together in front of her praying she would agree to it.

"Hold on. What?! I'm sorry but i think-"

"Uh, Y/N. Excuse us for a moment." Baejoon dragged her out of the scene further from Y/N so he wouldn't be able to hear over their private conversation.

"Okay i think this is enough."

"What is this?! Who are you two?! What did he mean by teach him?!"

"Slow down noona. I'm sorry that this is all so sudden, but hear me out first. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kwon Baejoon, and his name is Hwang Y/N. So i'll say this beforehand. I was your fan before. You're Kwon Eunbi right? The high school model?"

Eunbi sighed as she was forced to remember about her past. Out of nowhere

"Yes... i was before. But now i'm not. Though i have to thank you that you were my fan."

"No problem. My friend here, he listened to a rumor saying that you used to date a lot of guys. So that's why he needs you help to help him to find a girlfriend.

Eunbi took a deep breath due to the nonsense she just heard. "But the truth is, i have never dated anyone. I'm sorry but i can't help him. Tell him that they're baseless. I'll be going now." Eunbi said as she tried turning around before Baejoon grabbed her by the hand.

"Please. I'll do anything. I'll feel bad if i don't help my friend out here. He's been single ever since he was born. Since you're a girl, you might be able to help him with his problem."

"He should look for someone else. I'm sorry but i have to-"

"I didn't want to say this but, we were in the same school." Baejoon said as he spouted his school name, making her eyes widened.

She cleared her throat before saying. "And? What does that have to do with my helping him?"

"He said he helped you once by guiding you to the teacher's office." Eunbi's face look turn to shock as Baejoon just hit the spot. After forgetting about the guy who helped her for the first time after the scandal, she finally found him looking for her.

"Now you remember?"

"B-But i never even dated anyone! How can i possibly give him any advice?"

"You can say just anything that might help him. Since like i said, you're a girl yourself after all. So you might be able to tell him about what girls are like. We tried everything we could by helping him, but he... he just couldn't. Please. I'll do you any favor."

"....give me a second."

It was him?! The one that talked to me when no one else would the first time? But he did kind of disappear. Well it's kind of my fault too for not asking him for help. Ugh.... what should i do?

She looked back to the guy staring at him from the distance looking at him with eyes full of hope. He noticed that she glanced at him, so he threw his gaze elsewhere and started acting weird. She giggled at his actions.

He's kind of cute. He's more mature now compared to back then. He did help me when no one else wanted to. *sigh* I guess i should help him.

"Okay. I'll help him." Eunbi said to him.