Chapter 56

Next chapter is the last one
_________
After getting out of the weirdly long tunnel ride, they headed for the next ride Eunbi had chosen before they even stepped into the park. The ride stood tall, with people screaming whilst going on a high-speed cart.

"A roller coaster. As our second ride." He spoke in broken sentences, in disbelief at Eunbi's rundown.

"It'll be fun! Look!" Eunbi pointed towards the cart, going around the ride with people screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Yeah. They seem to be having so much fun that they're on the brink of death." He joked, trying to calm himself down. Eunbi noticed his body being tense, and asked.

"Are you scared?"

"Not really." He bluffed. Eunbi had known him for quite a while, and knew that this was one of those times where he'd lie.

"You are! Come on, you're not gonna die just by riding this."

"Didn't you see how fast they were going?! Look at how tall this thing is! It almost reached the ceiling!" He finally let his nature show, with Eunbi laughing at how he's acting.

"This is a thrill ride, after all. You're not gonna go back, are you?"

"I don't know, noona..."

"Please?" She pleaded. Without giving it any second thought, his fear over roller coasters just vaporized into the air. Not long after, the two got on the ride as the staff strapped them in and made sure that it wasn't loose.

"Ready?" Eunbi asked. Y/N got nervous once more, and answered.

"Even if I say I'm not, I'm already strapped in." The ride soon starts, as Eunbi screamed over how much fun she was having. Y/N on the other side, despite how he conquered his fear so easily, his stomach just wasn't having it.

"Ya. How can you puke after one ride?" She asked, after Y/N got out of the toilet he used after being sick.

"There's a reason why I didn't want to in the first place." He groaned, as his stomach grumbled signalling for him to hurry and store some food.

"Wait. This reminds me. You didn't eat anything earlier, did you?"

"Nope. Just a glass of water. I must've puked out my dinner last night or something. Now I'm starving."

"I told you that you should've eaten breakfast first."

"But I didn't want us to be late. What's done is done." Eunbi rolled her eyes, unsatisfied with his answer. She continued to nag him all the way from the toilet to the cafeteria.

"I'm saying this because I don't want anything to happen to you, okay? What if you end up in the hospital?"

"Noona I won't go to the hospital just because I skipped breakfast once. But I'll keep that in mind. Thanks noona." Eunbi showed a satisfied smile, as if she had succeeded in lecturing one of her students.

"Great. Now, What should we eat for lunch?" She asked. With none of them being able to give a definite answer, The two decided to walk around the stalls in hopes of finding something they'll agree to.

They listed down the stalls that took their interest, and used the process of elimination in order to have their final pick. It ended up being a stall which has meals that they don't usually have whilst living daily.

'Since we're here, why don't we get something different once in a while?' This was the sentence that settled their lunch.

They chose the food as well as the drinks they were gonna have, then came the moment where they have to pay.