Chapter 4

Eunbi's POV

I walked back to the cell after lunch, and looked to a piece of mirror that was in my cell. Only now i noticed how much i have lost in the past... i don't know. I lost track of time.

Oh my God. Is this really me? I thought to myself as i touched my face. I can almost feel my bone and skin stick together.

I can't keep being like this. I need to shape up.

_________________

3rd POV

Eunbi have spent the last 9 months of her prison life getting back to her previous state, before she was put into the cell. Her mother would twice in a month come check her up after 6 months of not seeing her. Luckily she was able to turn herself back to her original state before her mother can even see it. If her mother saw it, she would be dead worried. And of course, Eunbi didn't want that to happen.

Eunbi also learned some valuable life lessons from Han ever since the first time he talked to her. But 2 months before Eunbi finished her sentence, Han was released. Eunbi was a bit sad seeing him leave, but she knew that he had a family to take care of. Before Han left, he gave Eunbi one last life lesson.

"After you get out of here, cherish those who stuck with you even after knowing that you went to jail. Those are the kind of person you'd want to be with, or rather stay in contact for the rest of your life."

His message was planted into Eunbi's mind, before she gave him one last look as he left the prison. Even though he was her only friend in the jail, she didn't feel alone. As she looked forward to getting out of jail. Living her normal life back again.

____________
Eunbi's POV

"Eunbi-ssi." The prisoner guard called me as i was leaving. I'm glad he's the one in charge of releasing me. He was the only one who was attentive towards me as i serve my time. The other guards were just ignorant or would play dumb.

"Yes?"

"I'm glad that you moved on from your depressed phase. Han was nice enough to accompany you while he was still here. I was worried you might die here considering how skinny you looked. Remember?" He referred to my skinny body. It made me remember how bad i used to be.

"Don't worry, Hoon-oppa. I will never go back to that phase ever again." I smiled at him.

"Good. Now, good luck on the fresh start, Eunbi-ssi!" The prisoner guard waved to me, as i waved him back. I'll miss him.

Starting fresh? *sigh* i hope it's that easy....

I walk back, and i noticed my mom waiting by.... a car?

"Mom!" I called to her.

"Honey!" She opened her arms, as i dived into her embrace.

"Mom i miss you so much..." I started to cry. I'm glad to see her still doing fine after i left her for a year.

"Now, now honey.. let's go home first." She said as she opened the door.

"Whose car is this?" I asked her as i get inside. She went into the driver's seat before answering my question.

"Mine, of course."

What?

"Huh? But, didn't we lose everything??" I asked her in disbelief. How can we lose everything and buy a car in a span of a year?

"I have my ways, Honey. I'll talk about it once we get home." She said, sounding cool.

Wow... she's a super mom. I thought to myself. I looked out of the window, enjoying the outside world after a year of just looking at walls. After about 15 minutes, we finally reached our destination.