Chapter 27

"A trip?" Y/N nodded to Hyewon's question.

"Sounds good. I need a break from this place." Chaewon answered as she sighed.

"Where are we going though?" She continued.

"I'm not sure. But it doesn't seem too far since she didn't mention about flying to somewhere or anything."

"I guess i'm in. Unnie?" Hyewon asked Eunbi.

"Hm.... well if you both are in, i guess i am too. By the way, where's Minju?" Eunbi earned herself a shove on her stomach from Chaewon because of the question.

"Great! I'll tell Seulgi-noona. Also, she's in class right now. And speaking of class, i have one coming up as well so... see you later!"

Chaewon kept her smile until Y/N disappeared from her sight. She then glared at Eunbi as she looked at her confused.

"Why did you ask for Minju? She's your rival."

"I'm still his teacher. What do you expect?"

"Unnie, you're so strong...." Hyewon said to Eunbi.

"Ya." She raised a hand making Hyewon giggle.

"So.... we still don't know where we'll be going huh?" Hyewon asked.

"Doesn't seem like it. We'll wait for Y/N to give us more info about it."

__________

"So, do you guys think you can go?" Y/N asked to both Jimoon and Baejoon.

"Yeah....... no. I'm sorry Y/N, but i got stuff to do at home."

"Aw... that sucks. It'll be more fun with you guys." Y/N said to them without any intentions of teasing. But his friends took it differently.

"Trust me Y/N. I would REALLY love to go with you and your gang of girls, but i have college tasks to do. You really asked at the wrong time." Jimoon said sounding frustrated.

"Sorry Y/N. Maybe next time. So, how's your love development going? Is it going good?" Baejoon asked Y/N.

"Oh, uh.... about that...."

"Don't tell me you messed up again." Baejoon stared into his eyes.

"Well.... i did mess up... but it's not the relationship. It's about me."

"Explain."

"So apparently... it looks like i'm in love with that noona and.... i'm not really sure what i should do now."

"Really?! Well, not really surprised since you did went on a date with her and basically with her everytime. It's a given."

"But what should i do, Joon-ah? W-"

"About that Minju girl?" Baejoon asked with Y/N nodding. "Let's see. If i tell you that you should follow your heart, who will it go to?"

"Well of course Eunbi-noona, bu-"

"Then Eunbi-noona it is. As for that Minju girl, you should talk things through with her."

"Easier said than done. What? I just come up to her and say 'hey, sorry Minju-ya, but i'm in love with Eunbi-noona now. Sorry for wasting your time.' like that?"

"Sure, if that's how you want it to be." Y/N face-palmed at Baejoon's answer as Jimoon could only look at the two bickering while munching on his chips.

"Look. Minju is a sweet girl. I can't just leave her like that. I just.... i can't do that to her."

"So you're really gonna ignore your feelings for your noona just like that?"

"Well... not exactly. I don't know, this is frustrating to be honest. How can i fall for her in the midst of making moves on Minju? It should be her who i fall for."

"Seeing that you talk with Eunbi-noona a lot more, it's a given that you might fall for her at one point despite going on dates with Minju. You talk with her, took care of her, even living with her. Tell me how you wouldn't fall for her."

"You're right. *sigh* what do i do now?"

"What i think is..... do as your heart wants you to do. But from my perspective, let's say that you started dating Minju. Then what? It's not like your feelings for Eunbi will go away right? In fact, you'll be dating Minju with Eunbi in your thoughts. And i don't think that's right when you're dating someone, but thinks of another girl. But then again, it's up to you. I'm just stating what i have in my mind."

"What you said just now did make sense.... it'll be rude if i date Minju with lingering feelings for Eunbi-noona huh?"

"Yup. So it's either you throw away your feelings for Eunbi-noona and dedicate yourself to Minju, or you could talk things through with Minju first and then make moves to Eunbi. But i think it's easier to talk things out rather than throwing away your feelings. But also, think about Minju's feelings in the process."

"You sound so wise, Baejoon-ah. Where were you when i asked for advice?" Jimoon interrupted.

"Ya, i was there. You just never listened to me and yeeted." He answered making the two laugh.

"....you're right. Don't be like me, Y/N. Think things through."

"I will. Thanks guys. So, what were you gonna tell us earlier?" YN asked to Jimoon.

"Oh, right! So anyway, i started blasting..."

__________

"Now that i think about it, this might be your chance unnie." Chaewon said to Eunbi as the both of them are now walking home.

"What do you mean?" She asked being confused by Chaewon's sudden statement.

"Confess to him while we're there!" She declared. Eunbi hovered her hand onto Chaewon's forehead after listening to her explanation.

"What are you doing?" Chaewon said as she took her hand off.

"You seem sick. You're talking crazy stuff right now. What are you thinking?! How can i confess to him there? What if he rejects me while we're there?  How will we act at home?"

"Unnie. Calm down."

"How can i? Chaewon-ah. I don't think i could take it. Just thinking about him avoiding me makes me.... i don't even wanna think about it." Eunbi said as she touched her temple.

"Unnie. Just try. You'll never know how he feels about you if you don't confess to him. At least..... tell him about it. It'll make you feel better rather than keeping it to yourself, thinking about what if's."

"....i'll think about it."

"Yay! Go for it unnie!" Chaewon applauded.

____________

.....Eunbi-unnie likes Y/N-oppa too?

Minju thought to herself after accidentally listening to their conversation. She was about to call them when she heard Y/N's name being mentioned. She decided to eavesdropped for a moment only to find out that she had a secret rival.

....what should i do?