Chapter 54

There's about 2-3 chapters left for this book.

__________

Having finished preparing themselves both mentally and physically for the upcoming date, the two then lock the door behind them, as Eunbi is now leading the way to where she had planned prior.

"Chaewon did say that she brought her keys with her, didn't she?" Eunbi asked, worried that her friend wouldn't have access to her own place.

"I think she did, before she went off to Minju's house." He assured her. "Mind telling me where we'll be having our date, noona?"

"Nope. I want to keep this a surprise." She grinned as she prayed.

Please let today go smoothly...

_______

3 days before...

Y/N stretched on top of his bed, woken up by the ray of the morning sunshine. The day started off as usual for him as he checked his phone, washed up and greeted the other roommates.

Unbeknownst to him, the two girls had a plan, and he was surely not a part of it. As they were having breakfast Eunbi had cooked, the two girls gave each other a nod as Eunbi commenced her plan.

"Y/N." She called.

"What is it?"

"I believe that you said that you were from another country, am I correct?"

"Well... not really I guess. I was born here before my family moved to another place right as I was about to go to Elementary school. Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing. I just remembered that a certain restaurant had opened near our campus. I think they have some dishes from when you were abroad?"

"Really? I'll give it a try when I feel like it."

"Why not now?"

"Uh... because I'm eating? It's not like it'll close anytime soon."

"True." The conversation died down. But of course, it would not end there.

Well there goes the first attempt. Surely the second one won't fail...

"Oh! And also isn't there going to be a new movie coming out today? I think it's titled 'The Yes Way Home'?" Y/N stopped whatever he was doing, after hearing the name of the movie he's always been looking forward to.

"Is that today?!"

"Yeah. I remember people talking about it, and said that it's going to be playing at every cinema in the city."

"Oh my God.. I can't believe I forgot about it. Then again, a lot has happened recently that I'm starting to forget about some stuff."

"Tell you what, Y/N. You should go out and watch that today, and eat lunch at the restaurant I mentioned earlier while you're at it."

"I'd love to, but I'm sure that the tickets would've been sold out by-" Knowing Y/N would respond as such, she bought the ticket in advance and took it out of her pocket.

"I got one in my hand right here if you want." Eunbi had fire burning within her eyes, determined in driving him out. He was about to take the tickets from her hand, when he stopped.

"Wait, didn't you buy this for yourself? Why're you giving it to me?"

"I bought this with you in mind, silly. You always talked about it every chance you had, remember?"

"Right.. but-"

"No buts! Take it or I'll smack you." She threatened. Y/N knew she wasn't bluffing, and immediately took it out of her hand. A few seconds longer and that hand would've been on its way to his shoulder.