Chapter 36

"Wh-what do you mean, oppa?" Y/N's sudden doings made her head blank as she couldn't hear anything Y/N had asked earlier.

"What should i do, Minju? I tried so many times, but i can't seem to reach her no matter how much i texted or called her number. I ran and ran around the whole city, yet i still couldn't find a single clue that would lead to her location. It's as if she just... disappeared." Minju patted him on the back after she had calmed down by Y/N's sudden hug.

"Did Eunbi-unnie's sudden disappearance really made you this depressed, oppa?" She asked.

"Mm." He responded shortly.

"I also feel the same. We all do. But first of all, let's talk for a moment oppa."

"Ng." He let her go from his embrace and is now standing facing each other.

"Do you want to talk to Chaewon-unnie as well or-"

"No. Just you, Minju-ya." He answered not letting Minju finish her sentence as she proceeded to tell him to sit on his bed. All of the questions that's built up within her, the questions that were left unanswered is now starting to flow out.

"How long has it been since you've taken care of yourself? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? When was the last time you washed yourself? What about eating? Have you been rehydrating yourself well? Your hair is me-"

"Wait wait wait. Minju-ya. That's too much question for me to answer. Slow down." Y/N's plead made Minju giggle with her hand covering her mouth as she hit him on the shoulder slightly.

"Sorry. So, How long has it been since you've taken care of yourself? You look like you haven't washed up in weeks."

"Well, a week. Despite being the way i am right now, i can still manage to take care of myself. Not by a lot, but still. Better than nothing right?" He replied. "So how about you? It's been a while since we last contacted each other."

"Well for the last 2 weeks, my days has been nothing but thoughts about your well-being, oppa. Lately i haven't been able to sleep well because i was afraid that you might've did something worse than however your condition is in now. I was glad that you weren't as bad as i thought you would be, but this is still bad oppa." Her answer weighed on his back making him felt more and more guilty towards her.

"Sorry. Minju-ya. I haven't been able to think well. I neglected your messages and phone calls because i was too messed up by the thing that's happening right now. I understand if you want to hit me and all. I deserve it." Just then, he felt a slight slap on his face as he looked at her giving him a smile. It made him confused thinking that he should've gotten it harder.

"I'm not a violent type, oppa. That there is enough for me."

"I don't understand how you're still thinking about me. Even after i ghosted you for weeks." He said lowly.

"Shows how much i care about you, doesn't it?"

"I guess it does. But i don't deserve the care you're giving to me now."

"It's me who decided to give this much care to you. You don't have to feel bad about giving anything in return." The two fell silent as Minju gave more look around his room.

"You know, Minju-ya? Now that i've thought about it, it's Eunbi-noona who left in the first place without saying anything, am i right?"

"Yeah?"

"So why should i ever search for her in the first place? Like, she's the one who left without saying a word to me, after all."

"Mhm? And then?"

"I was thinking that, maybe i should start to forget about her and move on." He turned his head to meet Minju's eyes. He took a deep breath before saying his next words.

"Let's date, Minju-ya. Both you and i."

Her eyes widened at his offer asking for an explanation as she shrugged her head not long after.

"So you just gave up?" She asked making her feel slightly disappointed. "I can't believe i fell in love with you."

Minju took a deep breath before she continued with her words.

"Oppa. As much as i love you, but i don't think we should date."

"Why?" He asked.

"You love Eunbi-unnie, don't you? I mean, it's pretty obvious by the way you're acting right now. You wouldn't be this depressed if you weren't in love with her."

"But, i made the first move on you. It'll be unfair for me to just not appreciate your feelings for me."

"Don't you think that dating me with lingering feelings towards Eunbi-unnie is kinda rude to me as well?"

Y/N sat still pondering about Minju's words as she stopped her words giving him time.

"The best way out for us is that, you should go and find Eunbi-unnie, oppa."

"But, what about you?"

"You don't have to think about me, oppa. I'll be fine. Let's just find a way to search for Eunbi-unnie, shall we?"

"...i still don't think it feels right, Minju-ya. I was the first one to make moves on you, yet i-"

Y/N stopped his words as he felt a warm embrace on his chest. Minju latched herself onto his body resulting in him being stunned.

"That hug was enough for me. Any longer than that and i won't be able to hold my feelings back."

Y/N couldn't let a single word out as he mumbled his words making her giggle.

"Let's find Eunbi-unnie, oppa. I don't want to hear any buts from you." She got up from the bed as she walked towards the door turning the knob open revealing Chaewon who was sitting by the sofa.

"Are you just gonna sit there? Let's talk things through with Chaewon-unnie."

"S-Sure... in a moment."

Did-did she just-... *phew* How very bold of her to do that out of nowhere.

_________

Weeks before.....

"You may come in, miss Eunbi. Mr. Kwon is already waiting for you." The driver proceeded to hold the door for her as she reluctantly stepped inside the large office where a seat can be seen facing towards the window.

"Hello, Eunbi-ah. It's been a while."

He turned around greeting the daughter he once left in the dust as he showed her the most hypocrytical smile she'd ever seen. It almost made her spit if it wasn't for the fact that it was his territory.

"Miss me?"

"No." She replied instantly. "I haven't even seen your face from when i was born until now."

"Oh really? I thought your mother would've eventually told you how i'd look. But anyway, that's not important." Eunbi kept her mouth shut waiting for his words to come out first before she speaks her mind out.

"So as you might've known, from my trusty agent, Mr. Minho. I'm here to ask you to be a model once again, Eunbi-ah. This time, under my agency where you'll be given all of the things that you want."