Chapter 21

"You two should sit together!" Chaewon said to the both of them as soon as they got in the bbq place. They were eating together because Chaewon had promised that they'll treat him as thanks for helping them moving in their stuff.

Chaewon proceeded to push Eunbi next to Y/N making her flustered.

"Chaewon-ah what're you doing?" She whispered to Chaewon who was behind her.

"I'm doing this for you unnie. Come on." Y/N just watched the two interact and smiled. In his eyes, it looked like they were sisters who were messing around.

"You two are close. It's cute seeing you two interact like this." He said with his eyes smiling as well. Little did he know that the interaction they had had something to do with him.

"See unnie? He said you're cute." Chaewon whispered making Eunbi's ears getting red as she scoffed at her.

Chaewon is forcing this too much....

Time Skip

"You two should go back first, i need to get to the store to buy something. Bye!"

Chaewon said as she quickly left the scene leaving the couple. Y/N who had something in his mind the whole time then felt like it was the right time.

"Noona. Can i ask you for some help?" He broke the silence.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can you teach me how to kiss?"

___________

I think that's all. Oh right! I'll go buy some ice cream for the both of them.

Just as her hands were about to reach in to grab the ice, she noticed one more hand going in that wasn't hers which made her glance at the owner.

"Ah! You're Minju... right?" Chaewon said making her turn to her as well as she started smiling at her.

"Yes! What was your name.... ah! Chaewon-unnie!" The both of them made their transaction and sat at a table outside of the store.

"What're you doing out here so late?" Chaewon asked.

"I was just wanted to eat some ice cream. Weren't you supposed to be with Y/N-oppa and the other girl, unnie?" She said as she bit into the ice making her teeth feel pain.

"We did! I told the both of them to go home together because i needed to buy something." She said as she made ruffling sounds from her bag.

"So they're at the apartment now? Alone? The both of them?" Minju asked with a worried face as Chaewon nodded answering her question.

"Why? You jealous?" Chaewon started teasing her.

"N-Not really! Why would i be jealous?" Minju laughed awkwardly. "By the way, does Eunbi-unnie like Y/N?"

"Oh~ are you jealous perhaps?" Chaewon raised her eyebrow.

"Just curious, that's all." Minju said playing it cool, but Chaewon knew that she was spot on.

"Well... i don't know what to say. Maybe she likes him? Maybe she doesn't? I don't know~" She answered in a playful tone.

"That's fine i guess. I like him by the way." Minju suddenly confessed making Chaewon a bit surprised.

"But i don't know if he likes me back. He does act nicely to me, but... i wonder if it's because he likes me, or is it because he's just a kind person." She paused for a bit.

"I saw how he reacts when there's Eunbi-unnie being mentioned. He looks more expressive when that happens. I get kinda down because of it at times."

Interesting....

"So he's like that..." Chaewon said as she nodded slowly.

"Are you going to give up then?"

"No." Minju said as she lifted her head up.

"I'm not gonna back up without putting up a fight." She puts up her fighting mask.

Looks like i just awakened something inside her. Yikes.

________

"Teach you what now?" Eunbi said as her corner of the lips were raising by a bit.

"I-I'm sorry noona. Let's just-"

"No no. Continue." She cut him off.

"*sigh* It's ridiculous. I know you wouldn't accept this kind of request. Just forget it noona."

"Please tell me, Y/N. I'm curious." She stopped and held both of his shoulders.

"I was just.... i know this is kinda sudden, but i want you to teach me how to kiss. You know, since i already went on a date with Minju and all. And couples are bound to kiss sometime."

Is he crazy?!

Eunbi thought to herself inside her mind. But her heart inside tells her to do it, while her mind is telling her otherwise.

"I...." Her mouth was a bit hesitant in answering as Y/N looked at her frowning.

"It's okay noona, you don't-"

"Let's do it."

"What?" Y/N looked at her confused.

"You heard me. I'll teach you. Let's go back quick." She took him by the hand and dragged him. Eunbi making this approach made Y/N's heart thumped loud.

Time skip

The both of them were now in Eunbi's room and the mood was pretty awkward. There were some kind of tense atmosphere going on between them because they knew what was gonna happen. Eunbi feeling her heart going to jump out at any second as well as Y/N's.

G**gle, don't fail me!

"So... Y/N...." Eunbi said as she looked at him in the eye.

"Yes?" He answered shortly.

"First of all. Calm down. Relax. Take a deep breath, and let it all out." Eunbi said wanting to loosen the tension between them. It worked, but not by much.

"Okay. So, if you're gonna kiss a girl, don't just do it like swooping in. Get what i mean?" She said stuttering as Y/N shrugged his head.

"I mean, when you're about to kiss a girl, set the atmosphere first. Like, make the situation feel romantic and such. You know how romantic atmosphere is like, don't you?"

Y/N nodded telling Eunbi to go on.

"When you felt it right, the both of you should be looking at each other like this." She said as she placed her hand on his chin making their face closer to each other. Eunbi looking into his eyes made her heart beat even more.

"And then?"

"Open your mouth a bit, and make sure that you don't smack your lips. It'll make the atmosphere go away." Y/N opened his mouth slightly as Eunbi did it as well.

"I think i'm starting to get it..." He said lowly.

"Once you got all of the things like i told you,  slowly lean in and make sure that your nose doesn't crash into hers. Lean your head to your right." Eunbi said as she leans in closer. Y/N leaned in as well as both of their eyes are closing.

Finally, their lips has touched. The both of them just stole each other's first kiss. Only the sound of air conditioner could be heard as the both of them went deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Y/N who couldn't take it anymore then slowly leans back from her as heavy breaths came out of it.

"Noona, i think we should stop now." He said to her as Eunbi felt slightly disappointed. But her mind was already too clouded making her instinct taking over her body.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Wha-" Eunbi pulled him back again, this time her being more aggressive than before. The both of them started getting hotter despite the air conditioner working as it should be.

"N-Noona..." Y/N said in-between the kiss.