Chapter 35

2 Weeks later

*knock* *knock*

.....no answer. I'll knock harder

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"......what is it, Chaewon-ah?" A leery voice came out of the room that seemed to haven't been opened in weeks days after the group went home from the trip.

"Oppa. It's been 2 weeks since you've locked yourself up. Well, at least it seems like you would go out everytime the house is left empty. But still. Are you really gonna do this forever?"

Chaewon replied as she stood there without moving a single muscle. There was no reply from him making Chaewon sigh out of frustration cause it's starting to make her feel annoyed.

"You still don't want to go out? Minju's been coming here everyday ever since then you know. She said she's been texting you, but you never replied to her. I offered her and asked whether she wanted to talk to you or not, but she didn't want to be a bother to you so she never did. I hope it won't come to a point where i have to force you out of this room oppa." The guy inside then opened his phone that he hasn't opened, and just peeked onto the notification bars hoping that it was from her mentor. Well, from his loved one.

"Tell her i'll reply when i'm able to. Also don't worry, Chaewon-ah. I'll be fine."

"Says the guy who's locking himself up. Come on, oppa. You can't do this. You're starting to make everybody worry including me. I'm sure Eunbi-unnie doesn't want you to be like this."

"Leave me be for now, Chaewon-ah. I'll come out as soon as i started feeling better. Trust me, i'm fine."

Knowing that it's all for naught, Chaewon left in defeat as Y/N continued to suffer inside his own room.

Noona... i miss you too much.....

"How was he? Is he okay, unnie?" Minju asked seeing Chaewon walking towards her. Judging by how she looked, it didn't seem like it went well.

"....he still doesn't wanna come out." She answered in a sad manner as she threw her head back onto the sofa. Minju just sat there speechless 'cause she doesn't really have any plan to make him go outside of his room.

"Minju-ya. Are you sure that you don't wanna talk with him yourself? It might help in making him feel better."

Minju shook her head in disagreement.

"I don't know, unnie. I don't know what i should say to him."

"But at least try. Just once, please? It might make him come out. I used to think that he'll just be like this for a few days, but not 2 weeks. I'm starting to feel worried about his health. You too right, Minju?"

"I haven't even eaten anything today thinking about him. I haven't been eating well actually, unnie. There would be days i eat twice, even just once."

"Ya, are you serious right now? *sigh* come on Minju-ya. Talk with him. Anything. Just talk. Tell him that it's starting to make you suffer too."

"...should i?"

"Yes!"

What a mess this is....
____________

Flashback

The whole trip went fine for Y/N who was constantly reminded by Minju that Eunbi was gonna be fine. Despite Minju's constant reminder to Y/N that Eunbi might be busy, Y/N can't help but think that something was wrong since she never contacted, nor the others after that day they separated. In the eyes of Y/N, it was Minju and the other girls who were the last to see her.

The day they went back, Eunbi wasn't there to greet him nor the others making him went into a semi panic mode and headed straight to the house where she had brought him to soon after he placed his baggage.

'Where're you going, oppa?'

Y/N didn't turn to reply nor nudge to her question and just ran straight to her house. There he only met her mother who was as worried as him. The difference between them is, the mother knew the truth.

'She was brought by her father, Y/N. He found her weakness and exploited it to his advantage.' His heart sank after hearing her mentioning the father, which explains the sudden disappearance.

'I'm sorry, Mrs. Kwon. I shouldn't have let my guard down even when we're out of the city. ' Her mother, whom he thought would feel furious and lash out at him, just looked straight into his eyes telling him that everything was alright and that he was too powerful to deal with. Unless he got money and a position, her father wasn't one that Y/N would want to mess with.

He opened his phone one more time trying to dial the contact he's been trying to reach since then, but would always come up with no result. It made him almost threw his phone away when Mrs. Kwon managed to stop him before he did so.

'Y/N, it's okay. I won't blame you.'

'But..'

'It's best to not try and look after her. It'll endanger yourself. Let me try and handle this, Y/N.'
____________

Minju stood by the door after finally gathering enough courage to try and talk to him. She took a deep breath before knocking and answered.

"Y/N-oppa? It's me, Kim Minju. Remember me?" Minju giggled after finally talking to Y/N trying to melt the situation for starters. Just then, the door swung open quickly as a hand reached out towards her pulling her inside and quickly locking it in one swoop. The whole thing just happened too quickly as he's already closed the door and locked it while Chaewon could only  witness the whole thing unfold.

"Y-Ya! Oppa! Minju, are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine!" Minju answered as she's now pinned to the door with Y/N standing in front of her. She looked around his room and was surprised to see how much of a mess it was. Clothes lying around, things that're supposed to be on the desk is now lying down on the floor, some of them being broken. Basically it was as if an earthquake had happened minutes before.

"O... oppa?" She took a closer look into his face, staring into his eyes that seemed like those eyes of a dead fish. It was there, but it's not looking.

He moved his eyes to meet hers not long after as Minju's starting to shiver being afraid of what he's about to do. She closed her eyes for the worst possibility before she felt his hands hovering over her. She then felt warmth coming from him as it turns out the he was hugging her.

"Oppa?!" Minju said in a high-pitched voice finding the situation embarrassing for her knowing that she's being hugged by her crush.

"....ʷʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶦ ᵈᵒ,ᴹᶦⁿʲᵘ⁻ʸᵃˀ"

He said in a low voice resulting in Minju not being able to hear him the first time.

"Ng?"

"....what should i do?"