Chapter 25

"Well.... frick." Sian said breaking the silence. Seulgi then hit her in the back making her grunt from it. Read the atmosphere! If looks could talk, that would be what Seulgi is saying as Eunbi started looking down from what just happened.

Of course, no girl would ever want to experience that.

"He hates me now..." She said to herself.

"Unnie, i'm sorry...."

"I'll got get him." Irene said as she got up.

"You guys should console Eunbi. I'll be back with Y/N." She walked out of the door as all of them then surrounded Eunbi in hopes of being able to make her feel better.

_______

Where is this kid?

Irene looked left and right in search of the boy who got away from his own house. She then spotted someone looking far away to the vast river.

It was as if he was gonna jump from the railing from where she's looking at making her immediately rush to the person.

"Ya." She called making the guy turn around. "I'm glad i didn't call the wrong person. Why did you run away all of a sudden?"

He let out a sigh before looking away from her.

"It's.... complicated." He answered.

"What is?"Irene walked up and stood next to him.

"I got all night. Tell me. If the reason is silly, then i'll kick you."

"Kick me?"

"Yes. Because you just made a girl sad."

"Who? Eunbi-noona?" She nodded answering his question.

"Nah. She wouldn't. I'm sure she feels mad and disgusted at me right now."

"And why do you think that?"

"Because." He turned around and is now sticking his back onto the railing lifting his head up towards the sky.

"I'm sure Eunbi-noona only sees me as a 'student'. A normal person. Her? She's beautiful. Gorgeous. Not to mention that she's a former model. I wouldn't even want to be hugged by someone like me if i was her let alone breathe in the same air. I'm sure she hates me now because i seem like i took advantage of the situation."

"Well let me ask you. Did you take advantage of the situation?"

"No... i didn't. But she probably thinks of it like that."

"Do you think she's the type of girl that would be disgusted with someone like you?"

"No."

"Then why would you think that she'll be disgusted with you?" Y/N fell silent after hearing Irene's question. "Did she gave you hints on her being disgusted?"

Y/N shrugged his head.

"So? Why the insecurities?"

"....to be honest, i'm confused. Noona."

Got'em.

"What are you confused about?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" She nodded.

"So... i kissed her. Last night." Irene closed her mouth reacting to his sudden statement.

"But i thought you already have a girlfriend? That pink-haired girl, what was her name?"

"Minju. Her name was Minju. It's kind of complicated."

"I told you before, i got all night. We should look for somewhere to sit first. Wouldn't want to stand all night now do we?"

___________

"Unnie i didn't know he would react like that, i'm sorry."

"It's okay! Chaewon-ah. It's better this way." Eunbi said trying to sound cheerful.

"What's happening?" Hyewon asked.

"I have no idea." Seulgi answered.

"I have something i need to tell you guys. Is it okay if i tell it to them about this, unnie? They might be able to help."

"I got no choice, do i?" Eunbi answered sounding like she has no spirit left in her.

"The reason i gather you all isn't really just a normal housewarming party. I was planning on making Eunbi-unnie and the guy before closer, 'cause as you can see....."

"Oh... one-sided love?" Eunbi nodded.

"But it looks like he hates me now. Look at how he reacted earlier."

"Uh.... unnie? I don't think he hates you, though." Hyewon said.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because i caught a glimpse on his face. It was red before he closed the door."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"It's true! Look. I'm not the kind of girl who'll lie to make someone feel better. I'm telling you the truth here. Imagine this. He has some kind of feelings for you, and hugging you just too over the top for him which made him left because he's scared that it'll reveal his true feelings."

"...what she just said makes sense to me." Sian jumped in.

"I agree. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, Eunbi-ah. Think about what Hyewon said just now. He might actually like you after all."

"....don't get my hopes up." The others giggled hearing at Eunbi's cute answer.

"If you don't believe us, then you should talk things through with him. See how he really feels."

"Should i?"

"Mm. From my experience, i'll rather talk to someone rather than it be a misunderstanding on my side. Know what i mean?" Eunbi shrugged her head.

"Let's say that maybe you have a boyfriend that you asked to hang out, but he said he couldn't because he had something to do. But then you saw him at the mall with another girl! You'll be mad, right? You thought that he was cheating on you and stuff, so without hearing this part of the story, you quickly came to a conclusion that he was cheating and ask him to break up with you. But what if that was his cousin? or maybe someone important? You'll never know unless you talk things through."

Eunbi processed every word Seulgi had said and took it to her heart.

"I'll do that, unnie."

"Let's go search for him now." Seulgi said as she took her by the hand.

"What will we do?" Sian asked.

"Just sit here, maybe talk and stuff." The both of them left the three girls behind as they stared at each other in awkwardness.

"....stories?"

__________

"So let me get this straight. You were searching for a girlfriend but never managed to find one. You encountered Eunbi and asked her to be your teacher, and Minju was fhe target?"

"That's basically it. Yeah. And i haven't confessed to Minju yet so.... we're not dating."

"I see. So what's with the kiss you mentioned earlier?"

"Well, i was thinking of taking it into the next step with Minju. Confessing to her, and kiss her at that moment."

"Right away?" Irene asked in disbelief.

"Don't people usually do that?"

"I can't really answer that... it depends on the couple. If they're ready, they're ready. I even heard that people only had their first kiss after proposing."

"Oh~ i heard of that too. Anyway, back to the topic. I was afraid that the kiss will be weird since i never had one, so i asked Eunbi-noona to teach me." Irene hummed as a response.

"Did you really ask her because you wanted to know how to kiss, or did you just want to kiss her?"