31. Marking

Beomgyu's P.O.V

Aish this girl!

I stared at my mom's message. I'm not waiting until tomorrow to answer her. I have to talk with Ellie about this because I'm not waiting and my mom will be so worried if she notices that we've read the messages but didn't answer.

I got up and went out of my room to go to Ellie.

I messaged her 'I'm coming. Not knocking!'

Even if she didn't see it, I don't care! We lived in the same room for some years and I've always entered her room without knocking.

I stood in front of her room and opened the door.

"Can you mark me?" Ellie said. I almost choked on my own salvia. What the actual hell?! The worst part is that Jimin was with her. I won't be surprised if this was some weird thing. Mark her?!

Ellie looked at me and smiled then looked back at Jimin and got up.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked confused looking at her.

"I'm gonna search for a marker. What can you draw?" Ellie asked.

Oh.. marker.. mark. Mark the text, mark her. This girl is dumb!

"A flower maybe?" Jimin said.

"Yeah sounds good! Anyways Beomgyu, hi! What do you want?" She asked. Oh so from now on there should be a reason for me to be here but not Ji fucking min?

"Oh nothing! Just wanted to say hi." I said.

"Oh okay! Want to mark me too?" She said. It sounded so wrong and funny at the same time.

"Mark you?" I asked to be sure.

"Yeah. You know drawing but with a marker." She explained.

I gave a chuckle and smiled. "Sure!" I then looked at Jimin and my smile disappeared. "But not with this fake human here!"

Ellie stopped searching for a pen and looked at me in disbelief. "First of all, he's not a fake human, he's not a human at all!"

I rolled my eyes. "Worse!"

"Second of all, if you don't like him then go because this is my room and I want him here!"

Damn.. she's turning bitchy.. more like angry!

"I'll stay!" I said. It's better being with them than leaving them alone!

"Fine! But stop bullying Jimin and hating on him!" She said.

"I'm not bullying him!"

"Nevermind!" She said and continued searching for a marker. "Here are two markers!" She gave one to me and threw the other one to that ugly shit.

She sat down at the couch but not too close to Jimin.. well a bit far. She's maybe listening to me a little, that's good!

I sat down beside her and she gave me her right arm and gave her left hand to Jimin.

I took off the lock of the marker. It went off easily since it was a little broken. I should be careful or else I'll hurt myself with it.

I started drawing a tree on her arm while peeking at Jimin a little.
He wasn't touching her arm at all. She was holding her arm in the air and only the market touched her skin, while on my side she had her arm rested on my leg.

Jimin was extra silent today. He wasn't normal. Nothing was normal today!

Should I test Jimin? To see what he does? He did say that he's a vampire so..